1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc426ed1bdc06a25f504ee5bb22f676b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks so sad to be passed over for more Iron Men. But, he should have realistic expectations IMO. Just like when they told him he would win the Royal Rumble a couple years back. It obviously wasn't going to end well for the schmuck.

He looks so sad to be passed over for more Iron Men. But, he should have realistic expectations IMO. Just like when they told him he would win the Royal Rumble a couple years back. It obviously wasn't going to end well for the schmuck.

Lol. All things considered, I think he's done pretty well from himself outside WWE.

Are you trying to say that Hot Toys released a figure that only contained 20% die cast?

If you are I'm calling shenanigans.

The lightest die cast figure only weighs a couple ounces less then the heaviest.

Here are the weights

Plastic Mark 2 > 11.7 ounces

Die Cast Mark 3 > 1 pound 9.1 ounces

Die Cast Mark 42 > 1 pound 13.6 ounces

Die Cast IP > 1 pound 14.8 ounces (With Cannon)

There is 13.4 ounces difference between the Mark 2 and Mark 3

There is 19.1 ounces difference between the Mark 2 and IP

You do the math

Great, another 20% "die cast" reissue that many will go ga ga for.

Gotta give it to HT, their ability to market these things to desperate collectors as something amazingly awesome because of minimal diecast it's incredible.

Having that said, I'll never buy this. Ever.

This is great news! And I was about to start searching for a Wm to pair with the vi and diecast whiplash. Eager to see the price for this

I love my plastic one so I'll be sticking with it but if there was one thing that actually bugged me about it, it was the headsculpt. Did anyone notice that the lower jaw, the darker grey part kinda went over his mouth too much?

But what would be cool is if I can just buy the helmet and/or neck post to get a more accurate head on my plastic one. Was the DC Mark III head switchable onto any of the other figures?

im going to be pissed if they re-release the MILK version in Diecast =(

I doubt that would happen but I see the original 7 armors being remade eventually. If that happens I may just make a hall of armors after all.

I hope they don't go too overboard with the price on this one, but $350 doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility, sadly. I like the look of the Mk3 WM enough I don't think I'll have the urge to get this one, but I am interested to see what it looks like.

Even though I own the plastic one, I'm totally down to get an upgraded 2.0 version. Mainly for the enhanced articulation. This armor design is perfect ab crunch action.

A minute of silence for those owners of the original one that's now valued at $50.

Are you trying to say that Hot Toys released a figure that only contained 20% die cast?

The lightest die cast figure only weighs a couple ounces less then the heaviest.

Here are the weights

You do the math

You're wasting your time Boba, some men don't care about facts, some men just want to watch the world burn :lol Diecast mark 1 is gonna be so sweet, I have held off buying the plastic one for years in hopes of this :rock

Here are the weights

You do the math

So, you agree that other than weight, diecast adds absolutely nothing to how a toy looks?

It's great for those that didn't want to pay $400-$500 for the old plastic version I guess. Now with this release they can get it for dirt cheap.

But it's right there in your profile thumbnail...........

I know, right? :lol

I hope they don't go too overboard with the price on this one, but $350 doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility, sadly. I like the look of the Mk3 WM enough I don't think I'll have the urge to get this one, but I am interested to see what it looks like.

It'll likely be at least $350.

If AoU Cap & Black Widow are indicators then you're looking at it

:lol

Does anyone honestly believe HT is going to include both a Rhodey sculpt AND BD parts in this release?

A minute of silence for those owners of the original one that's now valued at $50.

I just sold mine for $300 today. Not the outrageous aftermarket price of yore but more than I thought I would get.

Back