1/6 customizing supplies & bits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twik

goodstuff to go is going out of business soon. We need to find another source for webbing and plastic buckles.

Oh NO! Are you serious?! I have been trying to find additional webbing resources, and I haven't found ANYTHING out there.

EBAY has some if you search 1/4" and 1/8" twill tape.

Would anyone know where to source 2mm buttons from? I'm looking for white / khaki / camel brown buttons for my Bill bash.

I sent goodstuff an email asking for supplier information. Hopefully they can hook me up and at the very least maybe I can supply straps.

Does anybody know where to buy thin leather for straps, belts etc?
I managed to find scraps of leather for sale but too thick for 1/6, would like to find something suitable cloths for medievel & Gladiator kind of gear....

thnx!

Hi

Just wondering about getting an eyelet maker and wondering what size eyelets would i need to be in scale with 1/6 figures?

I see some eyelet makers can do four sizes but I dont know what size eyelet maker to buy.

Has anyone any recomendations as to a good eyelet maker and eyelets?

Oh yeah and bump to the top for a great thread!!!!

Does anyone know where to find these:
100_3695.jpg

100_3694.jpg

100_3698.jpg

They're said to be found in dollar stores but I can't find them anywhere. I need 10-20 of them
They work well in 1:6
100_3665.jpg

100_3687.jpg

100_3682.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :pray:
Thanks!

Hi

Just wondering about getting an eyelet maker and wondering what size eyelets would i need to be in scale with 1/6 figures?

I see some eyelet makers can do four sizes but I dont know what size eyelet maker to buy.

Has anyone any recomendations as to a good eyelet maker and eyelets?

Oh yeah and bump to the top for a great thread!!!!

Just bumping in the hope of getting an answer.

Does anyone know where to find these:
100_3695.jpg

100_3694.jpg

100_3698.jpg

They're said to be found in dollar stores but I can't find them anywhere. I need 10-20 of them
They work well in 1:6
100_3665.jpg

100_3687.jpg

100_3682.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :pray:
Thanks!

These look great...what are they really made for?

The blue thing is a bracelet. The intent by us customizers it to buy the bracelets, and remove their buckles for 1/6 belts.

I realise that as I would like these as belts too as I'm working on a load of Star Wars customs at the minute and you can never have enough belts.

I wonder would we have any of those braclets here in Europe in our Euro shops (Dollar Stores).

Time to start looking!!!!

Just bumping in the hope of getting an answer.

The only two sizes I use are 1/16 and 1/8. Anything else is too big for me.

Here is a quick scale reference that I keep close by when working on stuff.

Reality=Scale

2"=12"
1"=6"
1/2"=3"
1/4"=1 1/2"
1/8"=3/4"
1/16"=3/8"

Back