1/6 customizing supplies & bits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jqua.jpg

One thing I can't find is those 1/6 scale paracord buckles in 10mm or lower ever since goodstufftogo shut down. Does anyone know a good website to buy more? Tried ebay but the buckles sold in lots are different colors or sold in quantities of 2 for way too much.

:exactly: :gah:
I hate that nobody else ever carried these, I've been looking for a few years now. I need a time machine to go back and stock up. :mad:

:exactly: :gah:
I hate that nobody else ever carried these, I've been looking for a few years now. I need a time machine to go back and stock up. :mad:

Just type in. 1/6 scale buckle on eBay and they have them in Asia comma store was one of the companies that have them.

Please forgive my ignorance but on the rio Rondo
site is the 3/16 the right size buckle for 1/6 scale belt.

Well 3/16 = 4.7mm so it depends what you are planning to use it for. Trouser belts in 1/6 scale are approximately 4 or 5mm, so a 5/32 or 3/16 buckle would be perfect.

1/6 scale gun slings are approx 3mm, so a 1/8 buckle would work better for that.

Well 3/16 = 4.7mm so it depends what you are planning to use it for. Trouser belts in 1/6 scale are approximately 4 or 5mm, so a 5/32 or 3/16 buckle would be perfect.

1/6 scale gun slings are approx 3mm, so a 1/8 buckle would work better for that.

I'm using them for my custom Merle Dixon figure metal arm thingy so perfect cheers buddy:clap:hi5:

Hi i was wondering where the best place is to buy the regular black stands that come with the hot toys bodies? I got one with my iminime wall street killer and would like another like it. I ordered one off of ebay and it appears to be a little bigger. Any help would be great.

Back