1/6 Custom Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone new of the best place just to get blank 1/6 stands (preferably not the waist ones) at a cheap price. I've had a look round on ebay and they all seem to be ones already with logos on. I would be looking for them in black and white. I want to have a go at making my own. I'm in the UK so UK companies would be good unless anywhere abroad offers cheap postage.

you can check at

collectable kitbash.com

Thouhg this thread doesn't have his place here, should be moved to the want to buy section imo.

There's actually a large variety of generic display stands for 1/6 scale figures and they come in all sorts of shapes and designs. On ebay you'll most likely find stands that were parted out from licensed figures, but you can try to search for generic ones in websites such as Monkey Depot.
As far as Hot Toys stands go, the true type bodies do come with a generic stand, and you often find these for sale on ebay as well.
Medicom includes clear plastic stands for most of their figures, but they are waist-type stands (although they do include a smaller clamp to be used on the figure's leg).
Hope I helped.

Sorry I didn't realize it would need to be put in the want to buy section as I don't want to buy off people on the forum just wanting some advice. Kinda of a newbie on the forum. I'm not sure if i can move this but if a mod can that would be great and again sorry.

Back