1/6 Custom Jurassic Park Velociraptor kit/model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just recently acquired this professionally painted, 3D printed raptor model, made to look as the raptor's appear in Jurassic Park. It's probably the most accurate model I've ever seen. It's about two feet long, and stands about a foot high, made from resin and extremely light weight. It stands on it's own, without any need for a stand. It's a beautiful piece. I was thinking of unloading him, as I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, though it kills me to do it.

raptor 2 001.jpg

raptor 2 002.jpg

raptor 2 003.jpg

raptor 2 004.jpg

raptor 2 005.jpg

raptor 2 006.jpg

raptor 2 007.jpg

Last edited:
I've wished for articulated dinosaurs of this quality for the longest time. I understand that they couldn't be "Jurassic Park" labeled figures, but i don't see why a company, like NECA can't just do a line of articulated dinosaurs. It makes no sense to me. Unless they use the excuse that they wouldn't sell without any sort of attachment to a franchise. That seems stupid if you ask me. Something like this looks incredible, but as just a model basically, i wouldn't be all that interested but it is absolutally gorgeous looking!@

That looks really, really nice! It's a great piece that would look wonderful in any collection!

Just wanted to say that wbss21 is a-ok in my book. I'm now the proud owner of this guy and it is amazeballs. It actually snaps apart into about 9 pieces. It was created by this guy who has worked on Jurassic World.

I love this pic he did:
attachment.php

Back