1/6 Custom ESB Boba Fett Screen Accurate Wookie Scalps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rene2D2

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of the wookie scalps that come with all of the current esb boba fetts, so I took to the dented helmet forums and did a bit of research. Thanks to RafalFett on there for his posts (Ill post a link below) After spending way too much time reading up on these things, I put together my take on the esb wookie scalps and braided some myself. Ill post mine along with some reference photos. Let me know what you guys think! I'm thinking of making some to sell on here if I get a good response

These 2 photos were definitely the most helpful
PP3 To ESB Braid 01.jpg

(yes I am aware that this one is ROTJ but the braids are ESB)
PP3 To ESB Braids.jpg

I took some measurements on my boba and came up with this: The black loop slips onto his shoulder. The long silver braid is draped over his front, or back, depending on the reference photos and movie stills
IMG_2391.JPG

Here's my modified medi boba. You can see everything I did to him here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/star-wars-custom-figures-and-dioramas/114034-medicom-rah-esb-boba-fett-mods-19.html#post8277140

IMG_2411.JPG

Braids First orientation
IMG_2409.JPG

Braids 2nd orientation
IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2413.JPG

Again thanks to RafalFett on DH: Scalps Need advice on black and grey braids please

any updates to this would still like a set

Ok so I'm going to start taking orders. I've been super busy with work combined with a long commute, I get home and I don't feel like doing much of anything lol. Nothings changed but I think I can knock out a couple a day. Gonna start with filling these in the order of responses I've had so far.

Back