1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2 was kinda meh when I watched it on VHS back in 1991 for City Hunter not being so godly as Jungle.

However as the time went on I like P2 more and more for being so over-the-top action movie with "reasonably" overpowered villain (City Hunter, I mean) as I hate those slasher-archetype-movies like Friday 13th (from V and so on...)/ Halloween (from 3) which has godly invincible villains and cliche "evil always prevail" ending. It's not that P1 is that type of movie though. It's just... well... I love to watch P2 more for being so "unique" in its own way and that's it. Everything is so over the top it's sooooo good. Just can't stop loving it!

Okay I think you must be my twin or something LOL. I was off this week from work and watching the Alien, Predator movies and the AVP movie. Now I am reading some of the Dark horse Predator novels. Currently on Predator: Hunter's Planet.
hmmmm then one of us is an evil twin - i loathe that avp crap with dumb cavemen impostors instead of predators :)

hmmmm then one of us is an evil twin - i loathe that avp crap with dumb cavemen impostors instead of predators :)

I must be the evil twin then LOL. I don't love the AVP films but they are ok to watch. It is very disappointing that the concept had so much potential and it was wasted by rushing to cash in on the idea without proper story writing/scripting.

I mean when you have 2 of the 3 predators killed off within the first 30 minutes of the movie each killed within 5 minutes of each other by ONE alien BS if I ever saw it. Now if it had been a group of Aliens jump them, well that is more believable. AVP-R main issue was too damn dark throughout the movie, can't make out half of what is going on from horrible lighting used in the film.

yep the cavemen concept is ******, but what anderson did to it was the worst :)
those walking aluminum dumbasses were the worst concept i saw.
Now if it had been a group of Aliens jump them, well that is more believable.
predators are unkillable with human hand weapons and through people with one hand. (P2)
aliens are killable with human hand weapons and can fight humans without weapons only one on one. (A2 Vasquez, A3 Dillon).
alien=unarmed human
alien<armed human
predator >> armed human
a bunch of aliens are like annoying flies for a predator :pfft:
aliens were made 10 times cooler than in the movies (which is really good, and i love it), while predators were made 10 times weaker than in movies, because 10 times better alien still wasn't enough :)

Last edited:
Dunno where to start on this controversy about P1 being boring!! I love the franchise ( what a surprise right?? ) tastes, tastes gentlemen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still remember people talking about predator codes&honors and alien genetic stealing. so what?
there never were any tribes, elders and so on in predator 2, no mention of them from predator's authors in commentaries.

i think it was something on the line, why this city hunter pred was collecting/hunting junkies/crackheads and messing up the predator trophy collection room. shortbus pred doing unauthorized kill/hunt and it took an old cop to take care of it. :lol lolz

i think it was something on the line, why this city hunter pred was collecting/hunting junkies/crackheads and messing up the predator trophy collection room. shortbus pred doing unauthorized kill/hunt and it took an old cop to take care of it. :lol lolz
yes, i read that stupid idea of people who didn't even watch the movie outside of their cavemen jajuja codehonor beliefs.
of course they didn't like a movie about a policeman who hunted face to face and with just a pistol in his hand gangs of crazy dangerous killer men, who were so lame that came into most secured country and took power over one of biggest city with giant police platoons, turning it into a war zone, short of martial law.
of course they didn't like a movie where a predator hunts a person who easily defeats those totally weak crackheads who ****ed up foreing laws so easily.
they wanted a movie about some brave men who without any cowardice killed with heavy military weapons from ambush several extremely dangerous bums hiding in forests, dreaming of plans to do what crackheads in P2 successfully did. they wanted P1 again and all those not-so-straight contests of biceps all over the screen instead of events or motives.
and of course they didn't know the story behind the first and the second movie that a human is a most dangerous animal for predators - and thought that "predator trophy collection" was spoiled by trophies of the most dangerous animal.
i know that kind of jajuja fans very good.

what I liked most about P2 was the different setting being in the city. The predator was more close quarter combat style and used a variety of weapons we had not seen until that point. While P1 was awesome, that predator used the plasma caster mainly and wrist blades to finish. A totally different style of hunting/fighting from P2.

I hope Shane Black's movie incorporates this theme from P2 with a mixture of close quarter combat and new variety of weapons. I especially would like to see more skilled used of the staff perhaps to have that as the Preds main weapon of choice.

yep P1 was a silent hunter, while P2 was more manic - came for "bloody party" according to commentaries and for "safari" according to movie dialogues. he liked stopping the charging prey more than ambushing the avoiding one.
i like the first variant more. i guess new variant appeared after all those comics.

Rodrigators were trappers - third way of hunting. funny but traps & dogs style looked like they needed meat and not the hunting itself. well, the whole movie was a bad idea.

Last edited:
yep P1 was a silent hunter, while P2 was more manic - came for "bloody party" according to commentaries and for "safari" according to movie dialogues. he liked stopping the charging prey more than ambushing the avoiding one.
i like the first variant more. i guess new variant appeared after all those comics.

Rodrigators were trappers - third way of hunting. funny but traps & dogs style looked like they needed meat and not the hunting itself. well, the whole movie was a bad idea.

true, the idea of Super predators and regular predators was a bit ridiculous.

But let me put a funny spin on the character that is the subject of this thread.

P and I came up together 15 months on the ****ing forum......Who ever banned hims gonna pay.....I'm gonna finish it. LOL

yes, i read that stupid idea of people who didn't even watch the movie outside of their cavemen jajuja codehonor beliefs.
of course they didn't like a movie about a policeman who hunted face to face and with just a pistol in his hand gangs of crazy dangerous killer men, who were so lame that came into most secured country and took power over one of biggest city with giant police platoons, turning it into a war zone, short of martial law.
of course they didn't like a movie where a predator hunts a person who easily defeats those totally weak crackheads who ****ed up foreing laws so easily.
they wanted a movie about some brave men who without any cowardice killed with heavy military weapons from ambush several extremely dangerous bums hiding in forests, dreaming of plans to do what crackheads in P2 successfully did. they wanted P1 again and all those not-so-straight contests of biceps all over the screen instead of events or motives.
and of course they didn't know the story behind the first and the second movie that a human is a most dangerous animal for predators - and thought that "predator trophy collection" was spoiled by trophies of the most dangerous animal.
i know that kind of jajuja fans very good.

Perfectly explained!! Bravo.. that's exactly how I feel of P2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Item List:

- Realistic Likeness Headsculpt X1
- 1/6 scale Muscle body X1
- Extra Hands X4
- long sleeves T-shirt X1
- Grey Pants X1
- Brown leather belt X1
- Brown shoes X1 pair
- Leather like Holster X1
- Desert Eagle X1
- Miquelet Lock Pistol X1
- Knife X1

View attachment 274678
View attachment 274679
View attachment 274680
View attachment 274681
View attachment 274682
View attachment 274683
View attachment 274684
View attachment 274685
View attachment 274677

any updates on this? I haven't seen any reviews or not so much as a peep on this?

any updates on this? I haven't seen any reviews or not so much as a peep on this?
the seller i bought from on ebay still says

Sent Date: Dec-31-16 20:13:47 PST

We are now still waiting the item arrive, please wait with patience and will ship it once when it coming.
We are sorry to make you inconvenient and thank you for your understanding.

then i sent him another message this week and didn't have any answer.

so neither i nor 9 other people who bought this thing from customfigurecrazy1999 didn't get it yet, i presume.
otherwise we'd see something here.
last thing he said was that the item will arrive in january... my message sent in february was simply ignored.

so neither i nor 9 other people who bought this thing from customfigurecrazy1999 didn't get it yet, i presume.
otherwise we'd see something here.
last thing he said was that the item will arrive in january... my message sent in february was simply ignored.

I hope you get it soon or can atleast get your money back. Sorry to hear it isn't going so well.
We might be better off to get the interest together and have a customizer like Woodrob or someone do a headsculpt and clothing set.

Back