1/6 CGL Toys - Magneto and Professor X Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is on the way, but I too would like to know about the second sculpt in the box. Is it a better likeness of Stewart?

I wasn't talking about the 2nd sculpt included with this figure. I was talking about the sculpt 'nanjin' posted, which TheWhatWhatNow was asking about.

Doesn't matter if it comes with 20 heads when they don't look like the character...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's from this:

Link.

Thanks for the Link!
I had already pre-ordered Both the CGL Magneto & Professor X but the Figure Masters looks to be maybe even better?
So I went ahead and pre-ordered Both the Figure Masters Magneto & Professor X too!
Love Both Characters so I'm gonna just mix and match them to make the Best Version's of them possible!

China's previous Finance Minister 😄

Attachments

• IMG-20151102-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20151102-WA0002.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 387
Got my Professor X today. The second head is essentially the same as the first head. For some reason it looks a little better maybe because of a slightly different paint job. It doesn't look as old and withered. It's softer somehow. The brows are painted a little lower which helps in the likeness a little. Definitely not as good as the Figuremasters version, but I like it.
001.JPG

Got my Professor X today. The second head is essentially the same as the first head. For some reason it looks a little better maybe because of a slightly different paint job. It doesn't look as old and .......

What's the differences between the 2 heads? What was the intention to provide 2 heads? One for helmet one for normal?

I believe original artist who sold them in small quantities was from Malaysia or Philippines.

I'm not sure what the point of the second head was. It's possible that it was to display both heads at the same time, one with helmet, one without. Don't understand why the second head has blue eyes though. The overall paint job is better, but it has the wrong eye color. If it was supposed to be an improved version instead of just an alternate display with helmet, how did they get the eye color wrong?

I've never seen a switch-out head being essentially the same head?
Is there anyone at CGL to ask why there are Two of the Same Head??
Would've been really cool if one was a different portrait.
Just Really Odd??

In my opinion Figure Masters' ones look more like the character and magneto has a better cape and better fit helmet. Magneto has two heads: 1 normal, 1 with helmet, and a helmet by itself.

0476409d0b65b0910aaf97c4ad1b32e6.jpg
cab75d01ad97055e352bccd788d3cd89.jpg
c2f1d622ba4ee1b9ff6b8283967f7286.jpg

Back