1/6 Bespin Gantry Diorama (almost complete)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScratchBuilder

Super Freak
Reaction score
I created the drawings and patterns for this build in 2017 so between waiting for materials and scratching my head on other builds I thought I'd spend a few hours putting a prototype together to refill my build mojo.

002.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

No where near as complicated as the Landspeeder (oops sorry....futuristic hovver car) or the Indy Fireplace.

Will also post our other builds up very soon as I've been busy working away in the background.

Jas

Looking very cool. Can already see BD Luke Bespin on the other end of that. And just in time for HT ESB vader.

Some great progress with my movie accurate Bespin Gantry diorama.
This is a true 1/6th scale replica and will be wall hung, it will also have working LEDs and have the entire arm and assemblies on the end so Luke can climb out and hang-on.

Image 001.jpg

Image 004.jpg

Image 008.jpg

Image 009.jpg

Image 005.jpg

This is a slow WiP and something I started at the beginning of 2018, once I complete the huge amount of other Indy & SW builds on the bench I'll get this one on sale.
As always this will be very exclusive and limited edition build with only 20 ever made.

Jas

Back