1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.! It's the foam for the back panels that are giving me probs. trying to look for alternatives. If I had a hot wire that might help. But I've already spent way to much on this! Lol...
I'll figure it out. Thanks for the support! :) hobby shop won't have materials till friday. So for now I'll start on the other ones..

Thanks guys.! It's the foam for the back panels that are giving me probs. trying to look for alternatives. If I had a hot wire that might help. But I've already spent way to much on this! Lol...
I'll figure it out. Thanks for the support! :) hobby shop won't have materials till friday. So for now I'll start on the other ones..

What's a hot wire and how much does it cost? :mad:

:lol

So this is where im at,
Fighting with the back foam, and still trying to get the rest of the missing weapons made.
and need to raise him up a little..

Hope you like!

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Ok dude. We all know hirre awesome this is but what we don't know is price.
Even is it's just ballpark!
You're killing us here!

Thanks guys! Mad butcher just pm'd ya,

Anyone with with sculpting or 3d talent wanna help out?
Really need to get these other weapons made.
Thanks

No prob! :)

actually, ive serched and really havnt found any pics that truly show the base out line. I originally went off the bottom pic to make my original bases.. but unfortunatly these cost to have cut so i think we should decide between the original or the new one. :)

vault.jpg

Back