1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across some rebreathers on google and I do think that is what that silver thing is.
Hmmm... it does look similar (mostly to the last pic) but I'm not entirely convinced.

That middle pic is actually a variety of watch tools.

This book looks promising (due next month): CLICKY

wow I just saw this and its looking really good so far, sjywarp181.

I've never seen all those pics of what he has in the armory. It would've been cool to see him use some of those tools/weapons. or maybe I just missed it.

Void, does he use all those tools in TDK or are they in the armory just for show?

Here is an update on the drawers, i redid them found some better material. damn they took forever!!
Still need to fill in the seams with filler

draws.jpg

So Ive been getting a few requests for these. And if there is enough interest and if u guys like the final out come I will possibly offer a short run of these if there is enough interest.

Anyone else interested?

It will come with most of the equipment, Ijust dont know if i can cast the Sticky bomb guns. But i have casted pretty much everything else. But i will try too.. :)

here is a pic of the bottom drainage..
IMG_0466.jpg

Loving the progress shots, skywarp. Looking good!

Very keen to see the final product - I'd love one of these on my shelf.

Nice work on the modded hall of armour, too!

Looks great so far. I would be interested in one depending on final product and price!
*subscribed*

Really beautiful piece! Really interest depend on price! Don't worry about final look! This going to be LEGEN......wait for it.....DARY! LEGENDARY!

Back