1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newt5.jpg

1/6 Newt Sideshow Freaks Exclusive made available to Sideshow Freaks only! Again, those on this list have first opportunity to purchase this figure in the order they expressed interest. If you are on this list and wish to purchase this Figure, you must contact Shawn and confirm same on this thread. If Shawn doesn't hear from you in a timely manner, you may lose your place on line as these roll out. All Freaks welcome.

Sovereign Studios will manage all orders.

Sovereign Freaks 1/6 Newt Group Discount Rate Order List:$110, Kit $80
Accessories include Casey and Wrist Locator.

C= Freaks who have Confirmed Ordering/Purchasing this Figure.

C 1) r-pjam (unpainted head)
C 2) r-Wor Gar (unpainted head)
3) r-galacticboy
C 4) metaphorge (leaning r/ rooted)
5) k s-lerath666
6) s-icruise
7) s-BadMoon
8) s-sick boy 82
9) r-dark spidey
C 10) r-tigerfeet
11) s-FACEBOX
12) kuzeh
C 13) Mudshark (complete unassembled, bald unpainted head)
14) r-Les Walker (Head only with hair: unpainted)
15) Ironman1188 (pending HS)
C 16) k r-Jedimike71
C 17) k- P@CK@R@CK
18) s - Faschist Hippy
19) r-tnaig001
C 20) r- uscmhicks
C 21) s - lethal1973 - *2 Figs
22) r- mookeylama
C 23) r - migwit (Paid)
24) r- darth cruel
C 25) r- tylerd

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (no body)

"She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean the outfit will be in "new" condition and you will have to do all of your own disstressing/painting. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people start getting lost in the shuffle."

0N6.jpg

[email protected]

Last edited:
Once I get this figure I will be spending alot of time with the photos then glamming them up photoshop style with the queen !! :rock

Not sure how yet , but I will cross that bridge when I reach it ! :rock:lol

Once I get this figure I will be spending alot of time with the photos then glamming them up photoshop style with the queen !! :rock

Not sure how yet , but I will cross that bridge when I reach it ! :rock:lol

I really am craving to see some photos with Ripley and the Marines. For those new to the thread Newt will be able to wrap around Ripley for those classic piggyback poses as Galacticboy has shown us with his spidey mego...

image018.jpg
megobodya.jpg

Unbelievable timing, Newt arrived right smack on my birthday! So this will be a BD present to myself, one that I will enjoy for many years to come! Thanks again to Shawn, Paul and Les for making this dream a reality! :rock:rock:rock

Unbelievable timing, Newt arrived right smack on my birthday! So this will be a BD present to myself, one that I will enjoy for many years to come! Thanks again to Shawn, Paul and Les for making this dream a reality! :rock :rock:rock

HBD Bro! :rock

that is a really outstanding newt..........excellent all the way around.

A big thanks to pjam for getting this going. The guy seems to have become my unofficial agent!:lol That's cool. It seems talent is always taken more seriously when represented, isn't it?

Thanks to Les Walker for all of his input along the way. Also, thanks to Wor-Gar for suggesting the wrist locator; a very pivitol prop in the movie I probably would have overlooked.

I've received 8 confirmation emails so far, will start to compile the list and contact all of you shortly.

ONE THING OF IMPORTANCE:

It looks like there was a small miscommunication between myself and pjam.

The kit will have NO PAINTING done! Both Newt's head and "Casey" will be unpainted. Newt will have rooted hair, but you will need to paint her. The shoes are cast in BLACK, the gray ares will need to be painted.

Sorry for the miscommunication on that. And it's my fault, having reviewed my wording in the email to pjam.

A big thanks to pjam for getting this going. The guy seems to have become my unofficial agent!:lol That's cool. It seems talent is always taken more seriously when represented, isn't it?

Thanks to Les Walker for all of his input along the way. Also, thanks to Wor-Gar for suggesting the wrist locator; a very pivitol prop in the movie I probably would have overlooked.

I've received 8 confirmation emails so far, will start to compile the list and contact all of you shortly.

ONE THING OF IMPORTANCE:

It looks like there was a small miscommunication between myself and pjam.

The kit will have NO PAINTING done! Both Newt's head and "Casey" will be unpainted. Newt will have rooted hair, but you will need to paint her. The shoes are cast in BLACK, the gray ares will need to be painted.

Sorry for the miscommunication on that. And it's my fault, having reviewed my wording in the email to pjam.

Thanks for that update and your kind words Shawn. I'm only too happy to do whatever it takes to make this happen for the Freaks. I have run a number of projects now and have a few large ones in the pipeline. It's what makes being a Freak worthwhile IMO.

Could you please readdress those interested in a sculpted Hair Figure? There are quite a few. :D

Last edited:

I knew there was someone else I wanted to thank! Wor-Gar has been the driving force of many of the greatest projects that have ever happened on the Freaks board. His input always makes a significant difference, in whatever project he's involved. The wrist locator was another detail that might have been overlooked if not for him. :bow :rock

This is completely cool with me, in fact it's just what I wanted. I can see this may come as a surprise to some of the people who originally signed up, but there is no lack of talented artists here who can provide first class painting services for those who need it. This project is really a dream come true, as pjam said, so this is going to be worth whatever extra is needed to anyone who wants complete their set of HT Colonial Marines.

Thanks Paul! Having Newt completed and ready to roll, along with a few other good things happening on the B-day has unexpectedly made it one to remember. Now all we need is for Hot Toys to announce "Big Mama"! :google

just to be 100% clear. the kit version will be unpainted. the $110. version will be painted?

just to be 100% clear. the kit version will be unpainted. the $110. version will be painted?

Yes tylerd. The 110 figure will be fully painted, outfit weathered, etc.

I knew there was someone else I wanted to thank! Wor-Gar has been the driving force of many of the greatest projects that have ever happened on the Freaks board. His input always makes a significant difference, in whatever project he's involved. The wrist locator was another detail that might have been overlooked if not for him. :bow :rock

Thanks Paul! Having Newt completed and ready to roll, along with a few other good things happening on the B-day has unexpectedly made it one to remember. Now all we need is for Hot Toys to announce "Big Mama"! :google

Wor-Gar is the Father of the Monster Aliens super thread (still a record holder here) which became the reason there is an entire Alien Section and was credited on the first page of this thread for suggesting the wrist locator. A brilliant choice as it is not only essential to the character but has never been done before. He is nobility here!

And I would love nothing more than to have a "Big Mama" to go with Newt, Rip and the Marines. Who can forget her clawing and snapping at Newt in that under grate Scene. Scary stuff. Icing on the cake.

And yes Dru, other good things are happening! And this item will go nicely with them.

Last edited:
thanks pjam!!! will shawn contact us when payment is due?

WOW! Thanks for all the kind words guys!

:eek:

Oh, and YES I'm still in for this, of course. I'm moving to new digs this month so I gotta figure out my finances -- lots to come up with, ugh! -- but count me in.

Last edited:
WOW! Thanks for all the kind words guys!

:eek:

And rightly so Bro. You're the engine that drives a lot of these special projects. I guess that makes me the wheels or something. :lol

I'm getting pretty pumped for this figure to "complete " my Aliens set. You've all seen them. Little Newt needs to join them now. I can't wait to update this shot... :rock
DSC06208.jpg

Last edited:
wow pjam!!! best colonial marines collection ever!!! ripley looks great and what can i say...an outstanding looking bishop. the sculpt is awesome!! i want a bishop!!!

wow pjam!!! best colonial marines collection ever!!! ripley looks great and what can i say...an outstanding looking bishop. the sculpt is awesome!! i want a bishop!!!

Thanks tylerd. Everyone needs a Bishop! Maybe Shawn will do Bishop Figures too! :D

One other note: This new thread got 1000 hits in one day. Not bad.

Back