1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent payment last April and have not received order or estimated delivery date? What's up. Paypal transaction April 28th 2GM837363P905964P

well I did get a set off arm skins I ordered from Shaun so it shows hes trying to get stuff done. I trust Shaun and luckily I'm patient just like Mudshark said :lol.

It has taken quite a while though your right.

Last edited:
I really want to order a few sets of those arm sleeves for my marines too, especially for Vasquez, Hicks and Hudson, but I've been forcing myself to wait until Newt gets here.

If Rebecca "Newt" Jordan arrives before year's end it would be icing on the cake, since this year has been a pretty good one for me compared to 2008, which mostly sucked... like a black hole!

She's here!!!
:fireworks

I wondered when the day would come, and when it did I was taken completely by surprise. Thanks Shawn (and Marc), for helping me get this new year started on a positive note!

I'm overjoyed to finally have Newt to add to my Aliens set, but so much time has passed, I guess my original order must've got lost in the shuffle. I received a completely assembled, painted and weathered figure. Here is my original order:

13) Mudshark (complete unassembled, bald unpainted head)

*Also, CASEY (Newt's doll) was supposed to be included, but I didn't get one.

This is not a complaint, just a reminder of what I had ordered and a report of what I received. Anyway, I'll PM Marc and see if we can work something out. Thanks again for the big New Year surprise!
:banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
Congrats Mudshark! Finally! Newt will complete your collection and add a nice finishing touch. She BELONGS.

All's well that ends well, I guess. ;)

alg2.jpg

I sent payment last April and have not received order or estimated delivery date? What's up. Paypal transaction April 28th 2GM837363P905964P

You're on the spread sheet. Shooting for end of January on that. Hopefully a bit quicker. Hang with a bit longer, buddy.

I'm still waiting for my Newt too. I'm just hoping I'll have it soon I guess. :dunno :dance

Hicks, you should have newt by now, I hope. Yours and Mudshark's shipped at the same time.

You and me both. Waiting months or even a year+ for some most-wanted stuff seems to have become the norm around here. Good thing we're the patient type, eh hicks? :D :wave

Normal maybe, but not right. We're working hard to fix all that. Made some decent progress, i think on all fronts. These days "running behind" for me means a couple of weeks, not several months. I want to tighten up that two weeks, as well but for now it's a much better pattern than the backlog. Hang in there, boys. Doin' the bull dance, feelin' the flow, workin' it.

Mudshark, i'll get those pieces out to you. PM me your address, I don't think I have it. I think that's why your newt was a surprise when she arrived. We never sent you your tracking number. You were one of two guys I could not match a forum name to. I know a few people had ordered unpainted/unassembled figures. I figured they did it to save a bit of cash, as they're cheaper that way. Sending you a fully finished figure was me trying to make up a bit for the wait.

Last edited:
Yup , got mine , its awesome !.

*Also, CASEY (Newt's doll) was supposed to be included, but I didn't get one.

Mine was missing Casey too but I had actually forgotten about that until I read this so I'm not going to complain. Also the hair I ordered was sculpted but I think I prefer the rooted now so I'm not going to complain about that either.
:lol

Great work man , she looks great with Hicks and Ripley. My mates aren't going to let it up though that I got excited about this arriving. :lol To them it might as well be a barbie. :rotfl

Awesome, Hicks! Thanks! glad she arrived and that you like her. Yeah, the rooted hair really did turn out far better than my sculpted stuff. The rubber version just didn't have the right look. It kinda reminded me of Jennifer Love Hewitt or something:lol

great to see some more Newts shipping/arriving alas mine hasn't turned up at my door yet. i know it was mentioned back in june last year that she had been shipped mind.....

my aliens display is never going to be finished :monkey2

Mudshark, i'll get those pieces out to you. PM me your address, I don't think I have it. I think that's why your newt was a surprise when she arrived. We never sent you your tracking number. You were one of two guys I could not match a forum name to. I know a few people had ordered unpainted/unassembled figures. I figured they did it to save a bit of cash, as they're cheaper that way. Sending you a fully finished figure was me trying to make up a bit for the wait.

Thanks for replying, Shawn, and it's great to hear things are getting back on track for you, buddy. Btw, you did PM me about my address and screen name confirmation quite some time ago. I PMd back each time, but maybe your PM box was already full. No worries, I'll re-send my address and the details of my original order again.

The reason I wanted the complete figure in "kit" form was 'cause I wanted to detail her myself for an Aliens figure photo gallery I've been planning for a couple of years. My plan is to eventually build a few set piece dioramas from key scenes in the movie, from beginning to end. So I'll be needing both an early "grubby" Newt and a later "cleaned up" version of her.

Since I've got the early version of Newt covered now, if we can work something out for an unweathered outfit and another bald headsculpt (unpainted w/rooted hair), plus the Casey doll, I'll have everything I need for my diorama plans. :D

Id definently like to add her to my collection if possible,but Im not going to loose any sleep over her :D

Back