1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Poseable said:
It's been so long since I posted here that I can't remember if this is new material or not:
fig_batman06_big.jpg

fig_beginst_big.jpg

fig_xfiles_big.jpg

NICE!!! Great pictures!

Is that 1st pic a Sovereign Batman?

Super Poseable said:
They are what you have guessed them to be.

Your Batman Returns Batman looks great in that pic. Perfect lighting and background. I got a Sovereign Batman too (first movie version). I really like it; great work considering how long ago that was now in the 1/6th world.

Not to "actiony", but I like it. I posed them like the cover are behind them. They are just swithed around, because I didnt like looking a Kurgans back side:D
DSC03471.jpg

DSC03472.jpg

King Darkness said:

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Awesome pics king,+ I see some great stuff on your computer...That thread your reading and that avatar looks familiar...

Shai Hulud said:
Awesome pics king,+ I see some great stuff on your computer...That thread your reading and that avatar looks familiar...

Thanks Shai.

Yeah its just some internet site I stumlbed across:rolleyes:

Nice pics King!! Love seeing my Connor in action.... :rock
And also, SuperPoseable.... SICK pictures of Bats.... I love both of them, very high action and great lighting.

I still don't know how that can go for 400+... sure I loved a clock work orange.. but dammmmnnnnn

but nice pictures man.

Thanx man...but I didn't pay $400 for it. I paid a little over half that--but still, that's a lot for a figure that's not the size of an ED-209. And that was almost 4 years ago already!

snakebeater said:
I still don't know how that can go for 400+... sure I loved a clock work orange.. but dammmmnnnnn

but nice pictures man.

ohh!! my bad.. I always thought it went for that price... but alittle over half of 400 should be around 225-250... thats not that bad... I could get the Medicom snake 1st addition with that kinda dough.... but probably wouldn't.... hehe.... because that would be my 3rd snake figure...

Yeah, I think it was a little cheaper because A.) It's the second version and they stuck around longer than the other CRM figures and B.) I waited for awhile after the release of version 2 because I didn't want to pay close to $300 for it. But I'm glad I picked him up when I did--now he's a ghost.

It's all relative in collecting for me. If I want something bad enough, I'll get it eventually, but I don't hafta have it right away. I think that's a better way to collect, especially for the wallet. But on the flipside of that--I did pay over $300 for the CRM Toys Mr. Torrance when he came out!

I know what you mean slade,

Speaking of ghosts I just scored one of these HT Det Mills Brad Pitt Se7en Ltd to 300. I waited a looooong time to get him... I think the sculpt is there and I may have him repainted but will wait to see him in hand.

Here is a pic by jamesvanspronson who is a customizer and totally digs him, the detailing on the outfit is amazing, tailored pants, leather jacket and holster, etc. I've seen these go for 250 loose, anyway, he'll be here thursday and Ill try to get a good "What's in the box!?" posed pic for you guys...

pittfull2.jpg

By the end of the week... I'll have this Snake AGAIN!!! MUHAUHAUHAUAHUH It can't come any slower man...

MGS3Snake4.jpg

when I first started collecting 1/6th, it never crossed my mind that I'd ever get even one RAH figure... now I'm on my 5th figure... funny isn't it??? that was less then a year ago. Medicom amazed me especially in the sculpt and clothing department... I just LOVED the proportions of their figures... they were my first.. I'll always have a soft spot for medicom... haha call it nutswinging, whatever I love that company...

Last edited:
Back