Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s seems to have a better resemblance than Sideshows piece.

I just might have to get this, but it is sort of a space hog for its scale.

But I honestly like Sideshows piece paired with the 89’ Batman. As I truly love that Batman piece, head turn and all.

It?s seems to have a better resemblance than Sideshows piece.

I just might have to get this, but it is sort of a space hog for its scale.

But I honestly like Sideshows piece paired with the 89? Batman. As I truly love that Batman piece, head turn and all.

Yeah, I wish they provided this statue in both 1:4 and 1:6. I do also own that SSC Premium Format Batman 89 statue also.

I picked up the 1:6 Pfeiffer Catwoman statue a few years ago (the one where she is using the whip), which I believe was from Tweeterhead too.

For several years, I was holding out hope that Hot Toys would deliver a Catwoman. I finally gave up and bought that statue to pair with my 1992 Batman and Bruce Wayne figure set.

Neca's crazy face is still the best Michelle to me. This is a close second, and great everything else. Definitely in since I missed out on Sideshow and 1/6 tweeterhead.

Wonder if we can remove her from the base.. or if they had made the base as the bed, that would've been straight from the movie.

Neca's crazy face is still the best Michelle to me. This is a close second, and great everything else. Definitely in since I missed out on Sideshow and 1/6 tweeterhead.

Wonder if we can remove her from the base.. or if they had made the base as the bed, that would've been straight from the movie.

I doubt it?s one big piece, it?s most likely seperate from the base.

I don't think it's 100% pfeiffer but that doesn't bother me as she looks so good/beautiful to my eye. If she looked like sideshow's 'gwyneth paltrow' version I'd be out. This is a must buy for me

Now it comes to who controls the factory. Their comic pieces are great, but Sideshows track record with their movie pieces are hit or miss.

The eyes seem a bit too narrow on first impressions for me, I would have liked them wider to capture the look. A standing figure would have secured my purchase, but it's certainly the best MP Catwoman, imo.

Now it comes to who controls the factory. Their comic pieces are great, but Sideshows track record with their movie pieces are hit or miss.

That's got me nervous as the less input from SS the better IMO

I would have been more confident if it was just tweeterhead, which I thought it was

At this point, I think it's too tough to call. Just feel I need to see better pics of this TH Pfeiffer Catwoman to judge the likeness. Right now it's not a 100% likeness ...but I feel it's partly because of the pics.

Come on, not again with that narrow eyes!Their 1/6 statue likeness is better again. Michelle's eyes were way bigger/wider even when she was...meowing. :)

Untitled.jpg

They?re taking EX sign ups now.

I?ve decided i?ll only buy this if the EX comes with an unmasked head, otherwise i have more than enough Michelle Catwoman stuff. A fully unmasked Selina would be a nice unique touch.

Yea, same here. Will only get this if the resemblance is closer than what I already have. That's why I'm waiting on better pics.

I really like the pose and the base and cancelled my order for the 1/4 Sideshow version at the last second because the likeness wasn't 100% there. At the moment I have the 1/6 Tweeterhead statue, the 1/6 AC Play figure and two 1/4 NECA Catwomen still MIP. A part of me hopes NECA will use photo printing technology on their upcoming 1/4 Batman re-releases, so I can skip this lovely statue. Should the likeness end up being better than this preview image shows I might have to reconsider.

Back