Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sworn to buy no more PFs unless my some miracle we get another version of Boba Fett Mythos.

But this statue is testing my resolve. Its testing it very hard, because this literally may be THE MOST PERFECT PF I HAVE EVER!! SEEEN

Its huge. I have nowhere to put it. And its hugely expensive.

But i needs it :panic:

I have sworn to buy no more PFs unless my some miracle we get another version of Boba Fett Mythos.

But this statue is testing my resolve. Its testing it very hard, because this literally may be THE MOST PERFECT PF I HAVE EVER!! SEEEN

Yeah, I swear sometimes reading these forums and watching, listening to collector discussions (through podcasts, YouTube) are major enablers. [emoji23]

It builds this hype and I slowly fall down the rabbit hole.

Independently, if I had just seen this Catwoman statue at SSC randomly one day, I would have been genuinely excited but I may or may not have pulled the trigger on Day 1 (mainly due to space concerns and slight nitpicks with the the sculpt).

FOMO.

As for the price, it is relatively in the range of what 1/4 PF statues are going for these days. I look at it this way - there were a few borderline 1/6 figures that i wanted to preorder but do not really need. So I sacrifice getting those and use those funds towards this Catwoman statue that has more sentimental value to me.

Damn this is one gorgeous looking statue. Even though the likeness to Pfeiffer isn't totally there, it still works well as a more idealized version. And the fact she looks sexy as hell kind of overrides everything else in the end. :D

I really like the sculpt but was a bit disappointed with the base. Kind of bland.

I quite like bland bases lol the character itself is what I care about most. For example one of my favourite pieces is the gentle giant black widow, and that base isn't even anything, just a couple of clear cubes lol

I love the iconic cat head she's leaning on, looks great to me

More power to you if can resist, if it won't fit in your collection then you don't need it lol

I may order the reg at some point but in no rush

I quite like bland bases lol the character itself is what I care about most. For example one of my favourite pieces is the gentle giant black widow, and that base isn't even anything, just a couple of clear cubes lol

I love the iconic cat head she's leaning on, looks great to me

More power to you if can resist, if it won't fit in your collection then you don't need it lol

I may order the reg at some point but in no rush

Yeah, the bland and relatively simple bases (with no moving parts) are definitely easier to keep clean and are less prone to breakage. Sometimes the elaborate bases detract from the character:

I got the Alita 1/4 Prime 1 recently and until I get a proper display case (sealed by glass or acrylic doors), there are a bunch of nooks and crannies to dust in the future.

plus I already accidentally knocked off one of the magnetic portions of the base and had to glue it back together.

It looks as good as new and I do not ever plan on selling in the future but if I do, I would have to disclose that.

She?s not a character that requires a dramatic base, i do however think the base would look cool with 4-5 cats sitting around it.

She?s not a character that requires a dramatic base, i do however think the base would look cool with 4-5 cats sitting around it.

I actually don't like the Ex but it would be interesting to see her on a bed or couch surrounded by cats

I think this piece is gorgeous as hell. But I'm still not convinced the likeness is all there as well. Not totally excited about the EX either ...so this can wait. More pressing pieces to deal with ATM.

I think this piece is gorgeous as hell. But I'm still not convinced the likeness is all there as well. Not totally excited about the EX either ...so this can wait. More pressing pieces to deal with ATM.

Agreed, I will pick her up eventually though

From FB today:

"Hey folks,
Some of you on the payment plan for Catwoman and Hordak's minion may have received a message telling you your order was cancelled. Partial.ly had an issue this morning with out back office and it triggered out site to mark some of the payment plans as cancelled.
Don't worry, your order is intact and nothing has happened to your deposit or your scheduled payments.
We are correcting the order status now but it will take a few hours.
If you have any questions, please email tweeterhead@tweeterhead.
Sorry about this mishap. And THANKS to the few folks that brought this to our attention."

Sideshow was highly involved in this one so that may be why

This piece is perfect except for the eyes which seem too small to me

Anyone think that the quality will be better if it was ordered directly from Tweeterhead instead of Sideshow.

Yikes! That’s a crazy high edition size. My guess would have been 1000/500, given the price point. One must assume that they’ve had an exceptionally enthusiastic response to their pre-order campaign, or they’ll be sitting on stock for quite awhile. I have my order in for the EX and this will be my first Tweeterhead piece.

Michelle?s Catwoman is fairly popular, so i?m not surprised by the high number

Back