1/4 scale Reeve project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the ONE thing I still dont get to this day, is why everyone in that movie were so completely stupid. I mean clark meets louis without his glasses and then later(about 1min later) as superman and she goes "Who is that man!" I mean, wot the! Hes the EXACT same looking person lady! Just happens to be wearing a blue costume and red cape. Still, besides that, I love the movie.

C'mon, you can accept that a baby is sent from another planet, looks just like us and has super powers but not this! LOL

On Smallville they made a joke about it. I don't even remember if it was Clark, but someone was wearing glasses and then took them off and the other character said "you look SO different without those glasses"

BDboystoys said:
Lol I ment Lois Lane not Louis.

ffl1940 said:
C'mon, you can accept that a baby is sent from another planet, looks just like us and has super powers but not this! LOL

On Smallville they made a joke about it. I don't even remember if it was Clark, but someone was wearing glasses and then took them off and the other character said "you look SO different without those glasses"

I love entire Superman story, but that one thing bugged me. I mean dont get me wrong superman is one of my fave superheros ever.

Back