Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like he's shrugging, either that or his necks too small. looks bad, oh well guess I'll just save up for the Prime 1 statue instead.

DAMN!!! It's been a good day for Arkham Knight Batman reveals. First Prime 1 drop pics of their massively awesome 37" tall 1/3 scale statue and NECA closes out the day with pics of their 1/4 scale action figure.

Pretty bad ass....Hopefully they end up doing the Batfleck as-well ...And just seen they working on a Batman Begins too, already have enterbay's but I'll still get Neca's, the more the better lol.

it looks like he's shrugging, either that or his necks too small. looks bad, oh well guess I'll just save up for the Prime 1 statue instead.
That's what I noticed too!!! Looks a little Hunched, Hopefully that won't be a problem on the Final Figure. I'll be keeping my PO and hopefully Tony Mei can make a Custom cape :D

Man, I told myself after getting the AO NECA Batman that I wouldn't get the AK one (there's only so much room for 1/4 scale figures, after all), but OF COURSE I want it now after seeing NECA's pics today. I don't think the suit design in AK is very good, but this figure turned out much better than I was expecting. Though, I thought the same thing about the AO suit, but grew to actually like it a lot after playing the game for 30+ hours, so maybe the same will happen with AK, which will make me want this AK figure even more! :)

So glad I preordered this! Got him for 79.98 delivered! If it looks this good at production level, neca will def. be a bigger contender in this market. Their quality is getting better and their prices staying the same unlike some other company.

For a 1/4 figure at 99.00 there is not much to complain about. But some people are never happy. Looks like shrugging shoulders lol. Some people never happy or just perfectionist and overly critical. Neca is giving us a 99.00 figure, not a pf figure or a 5 figure statue. They are offering a very nice affordable figure, unlike other companies. Nice to not have to flex pay for neca figures.

For a 1/4 figure at 99.00 there is not much to complain about. But some people are never happy. Looks like shrugging shoulders lol. Some people never happy or just perfectionist and overly critical. Neca is giving us a 99.00 figure, not a pf figure or a 5 figure statue. They are offering a very nice affordable figure, unlike other companies. Nice to not have to flex pay for neca figures.

Truth.

Man, I told myself after getting the AO NECA Batman that I wouldn't get the AK one (there's only so much room for 1/4 scale figures, after all), but OF COURSE I want it now after seeing NECA's pics today. I don't think the suit design in AK is very good, but this figure turned out much better than I was expecting. Though, I thought the same thing about the AO suit, but grew to actually like it a lot after playing the game for 30+ hours, so maybe the same will happen with AK, which will make me want this AK figure even more! :)

Yeah I am not a big fan of the suit (feels over designed) but am hoping once I play the game it will grow on me. The figure looks great though. It's amazing how much better their Batman figs look for the price that human faces.

The suit is starting to grow on me, and that figure just looks flat out incredible. NECA just keeps knocking these out of the park. That head sculpt...

Back