1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, ^__^ mines still same .. this is my grail Bruce figure. now just wait to see Blitzways statue see how that pan out. Already waiting for EB to release other 1/4 Bruce from Enter the dragon or GOD lol

arnies statue should be great (price is worrying me) then EB big boss (should be this year) then the 1/4...gonna be an expensive year.........depending on quality of course.

arnies statue should be great (price is worrying me) then EB big boss (should be this year) then the 1/4...gonna be an expensive year.........depending on quality of course.
hey Chris i want a group Bruce figs like ur pic, but in 1/4 will be epic. but the cost will be eye watering :monkey2:lol

The cost of this alone is a bit eye watering :lol
man they sure are. the price gone up since New Year. i bought the BD T800 . EB put up the price after the first batch :pfft:take that EB Larry u must buy the BD T800 is truely amazing piece. i hope u ordered already :lol

Larry u must buy the BD T800 is truely amazing piece. i hope u ordered already :lol
I want to get it, but there are too many other things I want. I think I even unsubscribed from the BD T800 thread. Keep my mind off of it :lol

hmmmm i missed out on P/O on the mech test Tony :monkey2 but the others u can leave off the check list Larry lol but not the BD T800.Its too good a fig to not have in ur collection. But am afraid for u buddy , ur track record of getting EB products in pristine condiction dont look lucky :lol if i had to get shipping orders i be thinking the same.i ,d be worried about dealing with EB C/S n Q/C

I'm not actually the biggest Terminator fan :lol That's probably one of the reasons I don't really feel the need to buy another 1/4 T800. The one I have is nice enough. Need to save that money for more BL goodies :lol

same here.i just collect bruce,and brandon as the crow..would like a really updated figure of brandon as previous ones have been hit and miss.even a natural (non crow) figure would be great.EB scored with the calm sculpt on this figure (apart from the eyes ;).)so heres hoping for the future...prices permitting.

Not sure if I'd buy a Crow figure, but I wouldn't mind a Brandon Lee figure. The only movies I remember watching of his are 'Rapid Fire' & 'Showdown In Little Tokyo'.

hey actully the Neca 1/4th crow fig looks kinda cool . Do u have that fig Chris? with the crow on his shoulders but no guitar. i was looking at that the other day ,looked good :) haha am on the same boat as u guys too many stuff coming out , cant just pick up just any random fig now, need to really really want before putting down the dough. :lol

I love my NECA The Crow Reflections Box set... makes a fantastic looking display and even in its scale the likeness and sculpt is really good!

yer the Neca stuff aint bad at all for the money.:) they do have shelf precence. even their smaller scale aint bad. i like that crow with the torn shirt nd guitar fig too :D

here's some of my collection..agree some are really good..the 1.1 bust and the 15'' statue spring to mind.
2012-10-10211038.jpg

2013-01-31163411.jpg

2013-01-31163424.jpg

2013-01-31163433.jpg

Not sure if I'd buy a Crow figure, but I wouldn't mind a Brandon Lee figure. The only movies I remember watching of his are 'Rapid Fire' & 'Showdown In Little Tokyo'.

yeah I'd love a Rapid Fire Brandon Lee.
Great martial arts movie I think is really underrated. I hold it up there with his dads stuff.

rapid fire top movie..brandon did the fight scenes with jeff imada..and very well done they were too.
just to say happy 48th birthday brandon...sadly missed.

Last edited:
nice set of Crow figures there Chris, make me want to buy the 1/4 Neca now !! grrrrrrr GRRRRR must resist. i also spotted the Art Asylum Bruce fig LOL does the yellow suit for GOD come with the shoes? the lady in the shop didn,t know . arrggghhhhhh i must cover my eyes and pretend i dont see anything when i go figure browsing. :lol

Back