1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the calm sculpt.the ''action'' sculpt is ok..not likeing the elbow/wrist joints.(yeah im picky) and even though its 1/4 $435 shipped is too much for a figure with litte extras.$375 shipped i would have been very tempted.maybe ebay auction might be the way.can't see this selling out quicky.i really wanted this to shout buy me,so i'm kinda dissapointed with the priceing for small package(if you follow me),yeah i know its BRUCE.but i'm gonna try and find a cheaper option. :(

And it happened. Price gone up. Bats and Joker 1/4 were $360 before shipping in the EB site, with decent amount of accessories each.

I'm afraid to guesstimate how much the T2 BD would cost.

With mini gun and other extras, plus the unique body, I just assume it'll be $450 before shipping.

With mini gun and other extras, plus the unique body, I just assume it'll be $450 before shipping.

Yeah, most likely. Especially if the outfit would again be genuine leather, and it has an LED eye.

I would've wanted this as my first Bruce Lee figure but seeing the price, I might just stick to the other must-haves on my list.:dunno

And it happened. Price gone up. Bats and Joker 1/4 were $360 before shipping in the EB site, with decent amount of accessories each.

I'm afraid to guesstimate how much the T2 BD would cost.

Yeah, most likely. Especially if the outfit would again be genuine leather, and it has an LED eye.

I would've wanted this as my first Bruce Lee figure but seeing the price, I might just stick to the other must-haves on my list.:dunno

With how they are raising prices yeah. $445 shipped? $450?

I'm actually slightly dissapointed with the battle sculpt.

I thought that would have been the highlight of this figure. Turned out looking a little old... not so much like Bruce. Maybe its the angle and lighting they took the pics with.

I'll find out in 11 days.

anyone think the little black thing with the other sculpt on is the figure stand?..very small if it is (perhaps goes around the leg like rambo..all the pics show no stand,but figure cant be that stable surely.interesting that

I dunno, I was hoping for a 3rd sculpt (since we did get 4 sculpts with Batman) but at this price and considering the simple nature of his outfit and accessories, this is too expensive for me. I'll pass this time around, gonna save my $ for the Jordan series instead.

im a huge fan of bruce (happy birthday lee jun fan) but for the price its a bit of a let down..for me anyway.
EB must think bruce carries a premium price!!

And please before some one says WOW Batman looks so much bigger/wrong scale, realise this that they are standing on different distances from the camera and I suspect some may be standing on their stand.

405029_528660683813431_1085836259_n.jpg

46266_446638518717095_714282708_n.jpg

Last edited:
nunchuk chains look kinda wrong/not accurate.could be me though.yep im picking small faults,but a high end/expensive figure like this,really should be perfect

Back