1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want (in 1/6):

- TDKR Batman - with redesign/resculpt of the DX02 in non-leaky rubber and improved accuracy. Including updated Bale head.
- Bane
- Catwoman/Selina Kyle
- Gordon
- Ra's Al Ghul
- Possibly JGL's John Blake character, depending on importance in film
- 1/6 Batwing (or whatever it's called)
- 1/6 Camo Tumbler
- Batcave dio/Armoury dio, depending on what it looks like in the film

At a minimum :lol

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Was just thinking the other day, Bane, Catwoman and a new Batman (even in the same suit, just updated, more accurate, new bale sculpt) would be the very minimum, and hopefully Gordon (as they did say a year or so ago they were working on him), and Ra's al Ghul if he is in the film.
And yeah, a re-released Tumbler either in camo or black (or both) and the Batwing/Bat-copter/Batplane/whatever it is would be awesome. I think that Batwing and Tumbler would look so great on display next to each other.

So excited for this line.

Yo, another thing I want to know too is this:

If they release a 1/4 scale figure of a character, does that mean they won't release a 1/6 scale figure of said character?

They will just be competing with themselves and on top of that we will have to deal with the incessant comparison between the two. No doubt the 1/6 scale would be inferior (at least in the head sculpt department). Kind makes me fear the future of 1/6 scale. Some figures just might not see the light of day now.

just yesterday when I got the HT Spiderman I was asked how far down my 'list' am I. In other words when is this collecting gonna end......ermmm..
:lol:lol:lol This really made me laugh out loud! As if that 'list' could ever have an end!

Argh!!! Only reason I haven't preordered Enterbay's 1/4 T-800 is me wanting to keep the same scale! But now Hot Toys is saying their 1/4 will be even better in quality?! Not sure I can afford both the TDR and Avengers in 1/6 AND 1/4. May end up waiting to see how much more detailed the 1/4 are, and if they'll be in the $300 range. Plus if they promise to revisit all their past releases in 1/4, I'd consider selling all my 1/6 for the 1/4.

howard confesses his love for bill, but bill says he doesn't smoke the sausage. howard, shunned, vows to destroy bill if he can't have him. and the HT siege on EB begins.

i think we will see a bane and a catwoman maybe a new revised TDKR bats as well.

They could go anywhere with there vehicle choices would like to see a camo tumbler and batwing maybe even a battle damaged batpod that would look ace !!!!

Bring on summer 2012 :yess:

LOL @ Enterbay. Poor EB, just can't catch a break.

I'm in for a redo of the DK suit for Batman, and maybe his Batpod. All in 1/6.

HT 1/4: I'm already priced out. Wouldn't be surprised to see $500+.

i do get why people are excited, but (at the risk of enraging the josh again) it does in my mind make HT come across as kinda petty and immature. they make awesome stuff but i just don't like them anymore. i just don't get this boner they have for crushing EB. it's just really... dishonourable for want of a better word.

we all knew this was coming but you guys shouldnt write enterbay off, by the looks of their t800 they should be able to hold their own against ht if they not better so im looking forward to all these 1 2 4th scale pieces coming.

Is it 1 4 scale figures or are they talking about ther 1 4 scale busts line?I personally think enterbay is the way to go.

:rotfl :rotfl :lol

Overall, with the state of the economy, majority of people are not getting richer in the Western world. I guess that is more than compensated by the rapidly increasing wealth amongst the Chinese/other Asian markets.

I was being sarcastic guys. ;)

I think it's fair to say that most of us are not getting richer and our homes are not getting bigger.

ie. I think 1/6 figures is excessive when we can no longer afford to be so.

Back