1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how I have turned this thread into a Tarantino discussion! :D

But Inglourious Basterds is not even close to his best. Pulp Fiction is a work of art... and just to stay on topic: BATTTMMAAAAANNNN, 1/4, FIGGGUURRREESSS!!!

:lol Inglorious Basterd's was awesome. But it did have some AWFULLY slow parts that could have been cut down. The bar scene and the dessert scene in particular.

Exactly! They play like a whole game of cards, from begining to end, only for you to find out that it had nothing to do with the rest of the film!! Soooo sloooow :p

Noooooo >< why does everyone say that. Every movie He ever made is just talk and talk and talk... Nothing interesting happe.. ever!! Like Inglorious Basterds... My god I almost punched myself in the face for watching the whole movie! Koll Bill is good though!
But seriously, what is it you find good in his movies? :) I ask that every time someone say that they like QT and all they answer me with is some quote from one of his movies.. My brother-in-law answers "I will smite down.. something" - whatever Sam L. says in that breakfast scene in pulp fiction.. Idiot!

But I allow you to keep your sig if you want to ;). I'm feeling nice today!

I can understand that you didn't like his movies but you can't say that nothing interesting happen in his movie! Seriously it make no sense at all ;)!

About the thread, I think that hot toys will make the camo version but I don't think that they will re release the black tumbler, we didn't see it yet in the third movie! but who knows, there are masters to ____ with collectors since few months!

They already made one

Yeahh but it's imposible to buy it at this moment (too expensive). But who knows, IMO is a good deal for HT to make a V2 of the black Tumbler, a lot of people will buy it, and they already made the Tumbler, so it's easy for them to make them now.

Man it would be great if they made a new tumbler. Ive always wanted to spend more money on a toy than I did on my first car.

DarkKnightRises.png

The TDKR hype train has reignited my interest in this thread, so, what the hell? Anyone else getting more excited for this stuff?

I think it may be a while until we see either, but I'm just getting hyped up thinking about what will be coming. One thing that I'm curious about is Bane, do they have to pay for Tom Hardy's likeness rights? Seeing as how Bane is in that apparatus which covers 2/3 of his face, would it be necessary for them to purchase his likeness rights with the exception of if he has an unmasked look in the film (maybe at the end?)?

I think it may be a while until we see either, but I'm just getting hyped up thinking about what will be coming. One thing that I'm curious about is Bane, do they have to pay for Tom Hardy's likeness rights? Seeing as how Bane is in that apparatus which covers 2/3 of his face, would it be necessary for them to purchase his likeness rights with the exception of if he has an unmasked look in the film (maybe at the end?)?

If they already have the license, I'm sure they must already have Hardy's and Hathaway's and HOPEFULLY Oldman's as well.

Well, I was just saying, would they be required to purchase Hardy's license for only his head/eyes? I don't see why they would shell out the extra dough for something they can do without paying for a likeness. Bane's appearance is very generic when you think about it, no hair, blue eyes, and no mouth or nose.

Anyone know what the deal is with Bats suit in this film? All shots so far indicate he's still wearing TDK suit so no doubt Hot Toys will release a third variant of that but is there gong to be a new one later in the film that we simply haven't seen yet?

Back