Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's rules to body height and head size. For example a clenched fist probably isn't the 3/4 of the size of the head like on this piece. There's also a rule that overall height is equal to the height of 7.5 to 8 heads. This statue is around 9. Plus the mass is enormous which exaggerates things.

Plus he can fly, shoot lasers from his eyes, and isn’t hurt by much of anything.

You guys and some of your hills you choose to stand on lol. Funny stuff.

There's rules to body height and head size. For example a clenched fist probably isn't the 3/4 of the size of the head like on this piece. There's also a rule that overall height is equal to the height of 7.5 to 8 heads. This statue is around 9. Plus the mass is enormous which exaggerates things.

Is that the case for humans or kryptonians?

Ha, we're talking about real proportion in the comics world? Really? Like how many variation of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Joker, etc., lol. Oh, wait we're talking about comic/artistic proportion, lol, nevermind then, carry on.

Vines have been updated. Now an add-on instead of sculpted into the heat vision portrait.

xy01rKj.jpg

Don't think there's anything really left to be said about this one. Best Superman statue ever.

This statue is near perfect but the head is still ridiculously small which is sad, since they've already tried to fix it.

Head is perfect. The crotch looks like he is on his way to Lois Lanes. It is probably just the pictures. Can't wait for this.

Thanks dude. Looks good. Def looks better.

You can't go wrong with either one. But I think I prefer the mixed media cape. Fully sculpted looks fantastic, but the poseable cape makes the so much more versatile

I think this is the best Superman statue I've ever seen. The pose is perfect. I'm really thinking about getting this.

Wow this is super cool. Like others I was thinking the head was to small but if they got that right now its gonna be hard not to get this.

Back