1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was going to be my first Prime piece to, I am still on the fence with this. The white make up painted on looks great as you can see the flesh tones coming through, not to mention the grey shading. So I think this could look like a very realistic looking piece, but on the other hand, the stencil make up application on the forehead & eye area is what makes the sculpt appear less realistic in pictures. Looking forward to seeing more videos from those of you who are purchasing this as it will give a more accurate representation of how realistic the sculpt looks.

Last edited:
Well I was billed but no shipping notice. Hopefully it ships tomorrow so I can have it Saturday. My first P1 piece. My second half scale after Darth Maul LSF. I'm stoked maybe we can meet up those who are local one day. Frank and sons or something.

Me either, that is annoying wtf side show. I swear, they quick to bill but yet it doesn't ship out like most stuff later that night. Bummer. It is a holiday weekend and ups doesn't ship on weekends so we are not getting this until Tues if it ships today, if not we are not going to receive it till Wednesday that sucks. I want this, they only made us wait months after the fact! I have three half scales darth maul, endo and power loader from hcg which is amazing. Anyways, sucks man I wanted this today!

This was going to be my first Prime piece to, I am still on the fence with this. The white make up painted on looks great as you can see the flesh tones coming through, not to mention the grey shading. So I think this could look like a very realistic looking piece, but on the other hand, the stencil make up application on the forehead & eye area is what makes the sculpt appear less realistic in pictures. Looking forward to seeing more videos from those of you who are purchasing this as it will give a more accurate representation of how realistic the sculpt looks.

I am almost positive we are going to receive the same statue as overseas. Some pple on here ***** about the littlest things as I stated early on the comments section. Plain and simple you don't like it don't buy it if you do then buy it. I saw this in person and it looked amazing but we will have those pple on here that will complain. I may just change somethings on the face myself looks easy enough. Anyways, in person it does way more justice than looking at pics that pple nick pick the **** out of. Good luck!

I am almost positive we are going to receive the same statue as overseas.

I didn't think there was any doubt about that.

Some pple on here ***** about the littlest things as I stated early on the comments section.

Like the sad clown look etc?

Plain and simple you don't like it don't buy it if you do then buy it. I saw this in person and it looked amazing but we will have those pple on here that will complain.

You saw the final product in person? I have spoken to an owner who has this and says the makeup application is ok for a mass produced piece. He says it looks nothing like the proto but he is fine with it.

I may just change somethings on the face myself looks easy enough.

Yeah I am hoping it's possible to just touch up this piece, because the white make up appears to be painted realistically on the sculpt.

Anyways, in person it does way more justice than looking at pics that pple nick pick the **** out of. Good luck!

Not talking about pics, talking about videos, I want to see more videos of this piece as they give a better idea than pics on how something looks. However, you are right when you said nothing will look as good as seeing it in hand but I unfortunately I don't have the luxury of seeing this in hand, so I have to go by some medium.

I didn't think there was any doubt about that.

Like the sad clown look etc?

You saw the final product in person? I have spoken to an owner who has this and says the makeup application is ok for a mass produced piece. He says it looks nothing like the proto but he is fine with it.

Yeah I am hoping it's possible to just touch up this piece, because the white make up appears to be painted realistically on the sculpt.

Not talking about pics, talking about videos, I want to see more videos of this piece as they give a better idea than pics on how something looks. However, you are right when you said nothing will look as good as seeing it in hand but I unfortunately I don't have the luxury of seeing this in hand, so I have to go by some medium.

I saw this in person, I have friend overseas I visit time to time. It looks good. Not everyone is going to be happy, but I like it and my friend loved it. Anyways, hope all like it but I doubt it. That is why I am excited to get this because I have scene it already.

Me either, that is annoying wtf side show. I swear, they quick to bill but yet it doesn't ship out like most stuff later that night. Bummer. It is a holiday weekend and ups doesn't ship on weekends so we are not getting this until Tues if it ships today, if not we are not going to receive it till Wednesday that sucks. I want this, they only made us wait months after the fact! I have three half scales darth maul, endo and power loader from hcg which is amazing. Anyways, sucks man I wanted this today!

Has anyone recieved shipping notice today?

Anyone else get tracking number? Nothing yet for me and so eager to finally get this. Over 2 and 1/2 years of planing, saving and working extra shifts , please ship. I am planning to take the day off when find out arrival.

So I was livid and apparently the have one of the two boxes this comes in at SS while the second box for all the orders is stuck at customs. This is what a rep told my wife when she called. Which is why they haven't shipped yet. Very frustrating.

So I was livid and apparently the have one of the two boxes this comes in at SS while the second box for all the orders is stuck at customs. This is what a rep told my wife when she called. Which is why they haven't shipped yet. Very frustrating.

Very frustrating, anybody have idea how long something stays stuck at port?

I was just told that Hurricane Irma is delaying shipping. This makes no sense to me. It was supposed to arrive on the west coast on August 31st. They still do not have the statues in their possession. What is going on?

I was just told that Hurricane Irma is delaying shipping. This makes no sense to me. It was supposed to arrive on the west coast on August 31st. They still do not have the statues in their possession. What is going on?

The fact that they charged my card a week ago and I still have nothing, makes me so livid!! I mean wake up side show. Do not charge a card if it isn't in stock wtf man!!!

Back