1:1 Silicone Terminator 'T-1000' Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howardsstudios

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Here's a fun 1:1 silicone bust I just finished... a Terminator T-1000 Robert Patrick. The pose was kind of based on a photo I had where he was being shot and his arms were out in that 'just been shot' pose. The arms are completely pose-able, so the client can always move them around as he likes ;) I sculpted a few shotgun and 45 'hits' and had them triple chrome plated.

I was lucky enough to use a first generation life cast from Winston's as the basis for my clay sculpt of Robert Patrick... so I can't take full credit for the sculpt on this one. I did alter a few things that were in big need and added some more textures, etc...

T1000_1.jpg

T1000_2.jpg

H

Howard S Studios

It looks very realistic. The bullet holes in particular look perfect. The face though, I hope this doesn't sound insulting, but I personally see Steve Buscemi in the eyes.

Saw the cast on eBay a while ago and thought we'll probably see something like this from you. Awesome piece.

Here's my little contribution to the piece.

Looks really cool. :rock The top part of the face with the eyes has something, but maybe it is the angle of the photos. Anyway it is great!

Back