1:1 Scale Alien Warrior Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29221.jpg

Sanstitre-1.jpg

WOW!!! :horror

The Stan Winston connection comes through again! Those guys haven't missed a step yet.

I'll most likely pass to wait on the 1/4 scale version to go with my Predator, but damn that's awesome.

After seeing pics of the whole thing, I'm thinking this piece will be $1,250 or more. It's MUCH bigger and more detailed than any other 1:1 bust they've done so far.

I was having a rough time choosing between the 1:1 and 1/4 queen. Now, this comes along........I can't decide!!! :google If there could be only one, which would you choose???

I'm actually digging this a little more than the queen. This almost makes me regret spending a grand on the Giger alien.

Dont mean to pour salt on the wound there Blake but about a two weeks ago I was tempted to get the Giger Alien head. After seeing these pics Im glad I held out long enough to see this 1:1 Alien Warrior. :google

Looks like you may have made the right decision. I absolutely LOVE the Giger Alien, as it's beautiful and the first Alien movie is very dear to me. However, this Alien Warrior just looks incredible.

Maybe they'll sell it for $59.99 and I can afford it... :D

You and me both Blake. lol The Giger Alien is incredible but I mainly held off this whole time cause its just too small. Alien Warrior 1:1 bust, time to make room for that baby.

Blake said:
I'm actually digging this a little more than the queen. This almost makes me regret spending a grand on the Giger alien.
Well, I see this different. Me too, I have the 1/4 Giger Alien bust, and even though it is much smaller than this new 1:1 stunning Alien warrior, it has the signature of the man himself. That little detail made me actually spend $1000 on that piece. I consider it even more to be an "art piece" because of that signature. I know that some people find that signatures on statues will reduce the worth of that statue, but in this case, it is totally different. HR Giger is not a movie star, he's a Surrealist artist. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to get one of his admirable paintings...
Blake, let's hope the price on this new bust won't be to steep, so we can get one after all!

Alice is correct. Another positive thing about the signature is that I hear its VERY difficult to get a signature from the man. One of the guys from Sideshow is a HUGE GIGER/Alien fan and explained a few things on Giger and his dislike for autographs.

If I had to choose Id still go for the 1:1 Alien Warrior bust, now my 1/4 Queen will have some company. :rolleyes:

I've owned the Spell 1 Giger cross before and regret gettng rid of it. That thing is definetly a piece of art and worth the $500 plus.

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Blake, let's hope the price on this new bust won't be to steep, so we can get one after all!

Here's hoping!!:banana

I have a feeling we would be foolish to hope for anything under $899.00. That's my prediction - $899.00. Even that might be a little low...

KAOSINLA said:
I was having a rough time choosing between the 1:1 and 1/4 queen. Now, this comes along........I can't decide!!! :google If there could be only one, which would you choose???

Kaos, I'm in a similar situation myself. I don't have any of the Alien products, and I'm in the market for one currently.

There are currently 5 high-end choices:

1. SS Alien 1:1 head
2. SS Alien Queen 1/4
3. SS Alien Warrior 1:1 bust
4. SS Alien 1/4 bust with signature
5. Cinemaquette Alien 1/3 scale (this probably will have Giger's sig also). Here's a link for those of you who haven't seen this:

https://www.cinemaquette.com/cgi-bin/cinemaquette/alien.html

It should cost $1,500, which is much cheaper than most of us expected.

I'm going with the Alien Queen 1/4 myself, and I will get an Alien Warrior 1/4 if they ever make one. I had an opportunity to buy the 1/4 bust with Giger's sig for $600, and I passed. It's still overpriced even at that price, IMO.

The CM Alien is pretty incredible also, and I will be looking at possibly getting one of those down the road.

I like the Queen bust, but I'm holding out for a 1/4 SSC Alien Warrior PF. They may never make it, but that's really the only version of Alien I'd want. Would go well with the Predator.

Darklord Dave said:
I like the Queen bust, but I'm holding out for a 1/4 SSC Alien Warrior PF. They may never make it, but that's really the only version of Alien I'd want. Would go well with the Predator.

The Predator maquette definitely needs a companion at some point!

Darth Waller said:
The Predator maquette definitely needs a companion at some point!

If predator does get a companion, I would rather it be a Schwartzenneger as 'Dutch' premium figure. I think a figure of him in camoflogue paint and armed to the teeth with guns and granades could be great.

Darklord Dave said:

I could never do that! To me, teaming up Aliens and Predators was one of the worst movie marriages ever. It's like Picard sitting next to Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon.

1:1 Predator is $999. Not bad!

CM Alien looks incredible and is freakin' huge! Must have for me. ;)

CM Predator will also be a must have. Cannot wait.

Back