1:1 Indiana Jones Silicone Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howardsstudios

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wrapped up my latest Silicone Indy bust.

SilIndy1c.jpg

SilIndy2c.jpg

SilIndy3c.jpg

H

www.howardsstudios.com

The realism of the silicone with the beard and the skin and everything is truly a sight to behold!

The likeness is very good too (though not as spot on as your last joker I think)

Something slightly off about the sculpt, but that stubble...wow!

Overall an incredible piece of work! :bow

Outstanding job and something to be proud of as an artist.. the nose is slightly too bent or the bridge in too high. Other than that it's wonderful!

Marty and Indy are 2 of my top 5 favorite cinematic characters of all time, so I will of course be most critical of them :lol but I cannot wait to see pics! :panic:

really? :) I've never heard anyone was a big fan of Marty, but of the BTTF movies. But that is cool.

Does silicone have a better or worse humidity/temperature resistance than other sculpt materials like polystone, etc.? Also, are these lighter than SSC's 1:1 busts? I read the Barton RoboCop bust is real light and made out of used corvettes ;)

The likeness is amazing, and the stubble enhances it to a degree. At first, I thought he looked a little too shiny, but I actually like it, as it looks like he's sweating. I think that's very fitting for a character such as Indy.

Back