1/1 Hot Toys - MMS2?? - Avengers: AOU - Wooden Table

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it this figure is going to be delayed, because of reasons. :gah:

..good point, there is always a silver lining to these setbacks!

From Plastic Enemies:

"Due to popular sale of Wooden Table, Hot Toys announce brand new special version 1/6 Iron Man "Nature Boy" edition, only available to loyal Rose Hill Tony Stark customers. Pre-order now to ensure maximum happiness!"

20006440_a016_1024x2000.jpg

Wait.. only available to owners of Bubba Stark *kill it with fire* figures?!

Chaaaaaaaaaaaan!

SO then, is this gonna be an event exclusive or some **** like that? Will HT allow Sideshow to carry a small batch of these? I inquired my regular guy about this and he sent me a get well soon e-card thingy.

From Plastic Enemies:

"Due to popular sale of Wooden Table, Hot Toys announce brand new special version 1/6 Iron Man "Nature Boy" edition, only available to loyal Rose Hill Tony Stark customers. Pre-order now to ensure maximum happiness!"

:rotfl Great to see this thread is still going! :lol :rock

From Plastic Enemies:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrep'd! :exactly:

I really didn't want to add to this thread in the hopes that it'd be buried, but people keep bumping it. I don't mean to be a debbie downer and sorry to the ones that want to keep it alive, but this is ridiculous and off topic, can the Mods just close it or move it? It adds nothing to the discussion.

parvus, you most definitely are a Debbie downer. Someone must be on the waitlist for the ex.

parvus, you most definitely are a Debbie downer. Someone must be on the waitlist for the ex.

I'm sure I am, but please don't start with personal attacks, it's rude. I'm new to these boards, and I'm only voicing my opinion of the topic due to the rules of conduct recently put in place.

Your comment to me directly violates the new rules of conduct. As does this thread (off topic)... Which is why I am surprised. If you don't agree, seriously it's fine, but don't be rude about it.

This thread couldn't be any more on target if it had a laser guided missile system strapped to it's hiney. That's prob why it's lasted and enjoyed by most. :lol

From Plastic Enemies:

Proportions look great, HT finally getting it right! :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back