1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Inevitable release in the background.

IMG_2836.jpg
IMG_2864.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

There will be riots with that headsculpt involved.

Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Holy ****! In for this and every white suit that follows...even if I end up bankrupt.

Presumably it will come with the new Evans sculpt that is waiting approval?

lazy reusing the same old sculpts.

59818101_10156228306067344_1800064417736425472_o.jpg

Easy pass for me. Never liked these suits.

Pass for me. I think they look cool, but more like Mass Effect than Avengers. Doesn't really work for my displaying preferences.

This may be the first Captain America figure I may pass on buying. Unless it has a significant discount in the future. Maybe these will be low numbers and be sought for in the future then everyone will want it.

Pass for me. I think they look cool, but more like Mass Effect than Avengers. Doesn't really work for my displaying preferences.
That's why it looks so familiar! Couldn't put my finger on it until now. Yeah, I'm in for reg Cap with the hammer (Waiting for HT to confirm the obvious). Easy pass (thank God) on all of these time travel suit versions. Now I'm just waiting for them to announce the Mark 85 will be coming with the Stark Gauntlet and Final Battle Thor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If they make an accurate Thor I might get Tony, Steve and him.

Definitely don't want a whole team in this suit, but I'm all about getting a Time Avenger Cap w/ Mjolnir for the shelf.

Back to the Future suits are an easy pass.

Maybe if they're each $160 or so... except hulk...

Maybe if they're each $160 or so... except hulk...

I think you're hoping that they're actual time machines back a few years when HT figures were in that ballpark. :wink1: These are $200+ I would bet... I'm on the fence about them as it really is a bit of an all or nothing feel for me and not sure I want to drop $2K on these. I actually really like the look of the suits, but the screen time and impact was so minimal...

The Quantum suits are gonna be the Chitauris of the EG line! :lol

They better make a new sculpt for Hulk.

Who am I kidding they couldn't even do it for Tony or Cap.

Hopeful part of me would say maybe the $190 range. We did just get rotj stormie at that price range.

Realistically, I'd expect this to run at least $210.

Back