☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 237〗

Drooling at your displays now...

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 249〗

To all you wonderful fellow freaks,

Wishing a very Happy New Year. Have been tied up with lot of stuff for the past few months and as a result I am not able to give enough time towards the forum. But I have not stopped collecting if some of you are thinking that I have given up on this hobby :lol

I have lot of pre-orders which will slowly start to roll in and many collectibles have already been delivered. I haven't had a chance to unbox them and they are sitting in the storage which I had to hire since I have no space in the house.

Anyways guys thank you very much for keeping my thread alive and of course special thanks to my friend Al for posting SEXY pics which were a fantastic bait to lure in more viewers :wink1:

That said, I can't keep giving reasons and someday I have to get back to posting updates so why not today... :yess:

Received this today and WOW!!! I love it.

Mary Jane Polystone Statue by J.Scott Cambell 0672/6000

82w4.png

tmbl.png

ezpu.png

s1m7.png

3r9e.png

4ky8.png

Welcome back! Happy New year to you!
I know Marry J, would be in your collection, congrats!

great to hear you are ok, keep up bro !!

great addition to the babe family

Great to see you back Sarv and with a new addition to boot :clap Congrats on Mary Jane buddy, looks fantastic :hi5:

AWESOME PICS for the one beautiful acquisition, BIG CONGRATS my friend!

Welcome Back and happy New year my friend, congrats on MJ !

Welcome back! Congrats on Mary Jane. Fantastic piece and fantastic photos! :clap

To all you wonderful fellow freaks,

Wishing a very Happy New Year. Have been tied up with lot of stuff for the past few months and as a result I am not able to give enough time towards the forum. But I have not stopped collecting if some of you are thinking that I have given up on this hobby :lol

I have lot of pre-orders which will slowly start to roll in and many collectibles have already been delivered. I haven't had a chance to unbox them and they are sitting in the storage which I had to hire since I have no space in the house.

Anyways guys thank you very much for keeping my thread alive and of course special thanks to my friend Al for posting SEXY pics which were a fantastic bait to lure in more viewers :wink1:

That said, I can't keep giving reasons and someday I have to get back to posting updates so why not today... :yess:

Received this today and WOW!!! I love it.

Mary Jane Polystone Statue by J.Scott Cambell 0672/6000

82w4.png

tmbl.png

ezpu.png

s1m7.png

3r9e.png

4ky8.png

There you are, you been missed my Friend, Sweet and Sexy Score and Pic's on MJ, Impressive Post Sarvesh

Welcome Back and happy New year my friend, congrats on MJ !

Thank you very much my friend.
TeFhv.gif

Welcome back! Congrats on Mary Jane. Fantastic piece and fantastic photos! :clap

Thanks a lot bud.
aakdwz.gif

There you are, you been missed my Friend, Sweet and Sexy Score and Pic's on MJ, Impressive Post Sarvesh

Many many thanks Al. It is good to be back.
TeFhv.gif

MJ looks sweet as can be. congrats. sorry about your space issue, it's our loss to not seeing your great photos. Is Lady Justine in storage btw? I'm still contemplating that li'l beauty

MJ looks sweet as can be. congrats. sorry about your space issue, it's our loss to not seeing your great photos. Is Lady Justine in storage btw? I'm still contemplating that li'l beauty

Thanks a lot bud. I hope I can figure out the space issue in the coming future. Even I am not liking the fact that my collectibles are sitting in the boxes. Lady Justine is not a big statue so it is sitting on my desk. Will take some pics of her today and post them.
TeFhv.gif

Back