►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white troopers from Original Trilogy - from right to left: ANH (by RS), ESB (RS), ROTJ (CfO) Stormies, Scout dirty (RS), Scout clean (LoneWolf), Snowtrooper Commander (Laws), Snowtrooper (MonCal):

White troopers.JPG

Last edited:
Good lord, your collection is overwhelmingly awesome. Not only is the collection impressive but the presentation is easily among the best.

Will definitely be referencing your pics as I continue to setup my displays.

Good lord, your collection is overwhelmingly awesome. Not only is the collection impressive but the presentation is easily among the best.

Will definitely be referencing your pics as I continue to setup my displays.

Thanks for the kind words! :duff

A cool book about the movies Star Wars and Alien, written and autographed by Roger Christian:

Book_Cinema_Alchemist_01.jpg

Book_Cinema_Alchemist_02.jpg

Last edited:
You have a neat collection ! I always love it when collectors display their pieces in an organised manner. I only have one shelf I can spare so I have to alternate displaying my figures because I like them looking 'neat' but yours is too good :clap

Finally the second regular stand arrived (special thanks to a good friend), so both my HT Snowtroopers can be displayed properly now. I still have the extra accessories, but most likely will never use them. Here are the Snowies:

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_07.jpg

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_accessories.jpg

Last edited:
Back