►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster, made from metal Denix replica with movable trigger and cocking hammer. The blaster also comes with wooden grips and accurate Lichtbringer greeblies. A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

https://www.partsofsw.com/merrson2.htm

merrsonnpower5denixmaus.jpg

Late with the Congratulations on a Great Score on the Blaster my Friend and Great Pic's, another fine addition to your Great Collection; Sergui, Great Post

Some cool presents from a couple friends

1. A set of C6 patches and 501st pins:

patchcelebration6deaths.jpg

2. Licensed Stormtrooper carpet LOL:

stormtroopercarpet.jpg

Very nice! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Great Scores on the Patches; Segui, another SW Friend of mine Jaymac attended the celebration in 2012, he got some Additions, Signatures, Prints etc, Great Post my Friend

Great Scores on the Patches; Segui, another SW Friend of mine Jaymac attended the celebration in 2012, he got some Additions, Signatures, Prints etc, Great Post my Friend

Thanks buddy! :duff

For me collecting doesn't mean just uber-expensive, very limited edition pieces or hard to find items, collecting means small collectibles which make me fell happy. And if for free, then even better :)

Great scores my friend, indeed worthy additions to your already amazing SW collection. Kind of wish I kept my MR sabers from back in the RS days.

Congrats on the surprise additions my friend. :clap I really like that Stormtrooper carpet. :rock

Great scores my friend, indeed worthy additions to your already amazing SW collection. Kind of wish I kept my MR sabers from back in the RS days.

Congrats on the surprise additions my friend. :clap I really like that Stormtrooper carpet. :rock

Thanks a lot my friends! :hi5:

Thanks buddy! :duff

For me collecting doesn't mean just uber-expensive, very limited edition pieces or hard to find items, collecting means small collectibles which make me fell happy. And if for free, then even better :)

I know where you are coming from my Friend, always Love "Free" and just the right pieces, either it be small or large sometime's is all it take to set a Collection or Display off, Be your Cool self My Friend; Sergui

AT-AT driver helmet, VCDs, Marmit TIE filghter :)drool :drool), Solo prop, trooper rifle AND patches!?!?! :panic:

Yeeash......badass Jk....just badass!

*runs back to check post*

Oh, I see. I didn't read anything I was just scrolling through, looked like Han's blaster. My bad :(

A lot of great stuff since my last visit to the thread, Congrats Jkno !

Back