•SPettersenart• "Captain Nemo"- Status: Completed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Captain Nemo" WIP

Thanks guys-

Nemo portrait WIP:
1459810_189730491216808_1915784385_n.png

Very happy, Scott, that you're finally doing this grail piece for yourself. You'll have a blast with this one!

Grew up with this movie too, was my favorite "water" movie until a little shark flick came along in '75. To this day though no one's topped Disney's architecture and design of this Verne classic.

Thanks! I completely agree with you on that, incredible details for sure!

Best-S.

Wow......can't pass that up

Hola! I am quite interested in getting in on this figure as well. Is it still possible and how much will it be?

Thanks guys! This has been a huge undertaking but I'm really enjoying it.

Hola! I am quite interested in getting in on this figure as well. Is it still possible and how much will it be?

Sounds good- Yes, keep watching here for updates. When it is finished I will have the price.Then the pre-order will take place through my site: https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com

Thanks- S.

Can't wait for this, I will really need a very good Kirk Douglas to go side by side when done.

Nemo is finished!

I'm going to try to have pictures ready later today or tomorrow. Pre-Order will begin tomorrow 1.29.14 @ 6pm PDT.
I hope you like him!

Best-S.

Back