Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorderd Vic. Not too sure what else I would want. Neith/Nephtis is all that's left really. Raptors would be also cool.

Can't believe how grateful and excited I was when I first saw the original Jehuty. We now we have a complete line.

No love for a Neith Revoltech?

Neith is the coolest ZOE design imo. She goes perfectly with Jehuty!

Neith.jpg

theyd better make her!

My Ardjets finally shipped, I can't be the only one on here who's getting them can I?

I'm starting to think I'm the only one collecting the Revoltechs... :crying

Probably, I only have the Jehuty V.2 and Anubis. I'd get the Naked Jehuty only if I knew for a fact that they are indeed making Aumaan Anubis (and that they can pull it off well). There aren't any others that I desire to own.

Edit: ...except maybe Neith.

Finally got my Ardjets, she has a really nice paint job but I didn't realize how small she would be nice to my other frames :lol

Bring on May and Vic Viper! I'm getting two of him as well! :clap

002-7.jpg

003-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

006-9.jpg

007-8.jpg

011-7.jpg

no, im always mad at people who have what i dont. especially when i dropped the ball and really wanted these. i wish i had gotten them a year ago when i was looking at them. works been rough the past 6 months so i havent went on toy shopping sprees in a bit. when i start this new job im gong to buy the whole line straight up.

Good luck with that, I think Anubis is roughly 100$ now. I imported version 1 Jehuty and Anubis together I believe for 120$ over a year ago.

completists dont care about all that "i have to spend out my *** for being unproactive" jazz. no, but seriously, ill have to see what happens when i cross that road. im owed 2 weeks vaca when i leave this place to go to the new one so who knows. i might come on here and show em all! and seriously, i feel like we have the most expensive line that we collect so these ZOE figures shouldnt be all that taxing. at least i didnt pay $400 for ninja or snake!

The ZOE line isn't all that expensive, Naked Jehuty and Ardjet were 40$ish on BBTS and I think Vic Viper is.

Back