Zombie-decay.com . Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalielovecraft

Super Freak
Reaction score
10468112_10154310054950691_1118666376881824852_n.jpg
https://www.zombie-decay.com/
Hello everyone,
here's a link to our new web site .
It is a web site that's focusing on zombies, a one stop spot on the web for cool and entertaining zombie content, including, web series, web links, free online content, free movies, news, review etc...

Re: ZOMBIE-DECAY.COM new zombie web site

I loved the game of the survivor looking for his wife.

Hell I'll bump this. Pretty cool site. Thanks for posting the link.

thanks for the bump, its brand new and will have more stuff added on it as time goes , including web series made for the site , interviews, reviews...

new free to watch feature films have been added to the site

if you are able to have movies in there Ill visit everyday lol

if you are able to have movies in there Ill visit everyday lol

we right now have 17 feature length legal to watch films on the site right now, all zombie films and we are looking for more to add
they are in the free feature length films section of the site
we also have all the webisode of the walking dead on the site in order, and our exclusive site mini film and a dedicated section for the best and original the night of the living dead

update, we now have 23 feature length films free to watch( all legal to watch ) on the site right now

i will definitely check them out. It would be cool if you guys know of any other free game too

i got your messages and we are working on a lets play type section for the site called, playing the dead. where we will review zombie games

new site section , zombie or not, and our first character up is Jason Voorhees. so hit the site and give your opinion of if he is or not and why

Digging your site so far great work! Its easy to navigate and has a good amount of content,thanks for sharing!

we will have a review soon on the site of a bunch of zombie games on pc in our soon to come segment called, playing zombies. games we will play and review are state of decay and its dlc, and multiple free to download windows apps games and some of the facebook and other in site games out there( flash games)

Back