Zombie/Death Trooper Mini Bust from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Personally, it's been a while since I've picked up something from GG, but I thought this piece would probably have some fans:

deathtrooperdeluxe.jpg
deathtrooper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Zombie/Death Trooper Bust

No interest in these since I wasn't interested in the book, but I guess I should give GG credit for doing something different.

I likes it!

This probaby won't be too popular around these parts, but I love when companies do different sht like this.

Haven't bought a GG item in years though. Wonder if the ordering process has improved any?

I didn't read the book, but that looks great. Love all the interchangeable parts... could see a group of these looking pretty cool together.

i was tempted to make a 1/6th of something similar to this years ago. i've seen a few zombie troopers but cant remember what site i saw them on.

Loved the book, but not a GG collector...
I once asked SS the question if they will make a Death Trooper 1:6 figure. They answerd that they are thinking about it. So I'll wait until SS releases a 1:6 Death Trooper figure :D

Neet. Book was actualy really good, but I don't collect giant genatles stuff.
Hopefully sideshow will make a 1/6th one if these sell well.

I'm a big Stormtrooper fan, in fact Stormie bust is one of the few GG busts I have (I prefer GG statues to busts). This is something really weird, it looks very detailed, but not sure it will fit in my collection. Now bring me a McQuarrie Stormtrooper and I'll buy that for sure. ;)

I love this. Just a pity I won't be able to get it, GG's shipping rates were far too much last time I tried.

:lol :slap :lol :pfft:

Lucas is late to the zombie party. :impatient:

I've always been a big fan of zombies. Got all the Marvel Zombie busts, statues, figures and even managed to get a pieces or original artwork from the comic book. Loved the design of all the Black Lanterns from DC's Blackest Night. So this is right up my alley.

Ordered one of the deluxe versions for my personal collection and I'll get a few to put up for sale online. Seeing as how they are due to be released in time for Halloween I think they should do all right.

Hey Josh spoiler alert Han Solo is in the book. Also Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

OK, this will be my first GG bust I get. Too cool to pass up. Now I want Sideshow to do this! The Dead Cross-over! :rock :lol

Back