Zkulptor's new path

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just want to thank you for all your support, and let you know that due to certain opportunities that have opened in my career, I will no longer be able to do portrait work....maybe... if it is possible I may be doing stuff with Iminime ( that would be awesome).
I may also do personal stuff that some of you may like...like finishing the cast of Supernatura... but that is me going back to maybe making two portraits a year.

I have actually acquired some licenses and I will be producing my own product. I think this is the best way to go as much as it pains me to stop doing these awesome characters most large companies will never make. But it is obvious this has upset some companies and I have too much on my plate to worry about that stuff.
Also as I will be 100% focused on my new product, and have secured a booth at Comic Con for the purpose of promoting my product sold here www.prototypezstudio.com
I really must make these products my focus from now on.
I will finish the current projects I had started D9 with gun, etc etc etc.
Stan Lee will happen, as I know Stan personally and would love to hand him over a fully built figure at the Con.

My forum friend will be contacting you, and I know he already has contacted some of you.
This doesn't mean I will be gone, as a matter of fact I am coming back stronger than ever to these very boards with licensed product that may just blow your minds ( I hope).

Thank you guys, and if anyone has questions please PM me or email me.
For a fact any project I had not started sculpting are 100% cancelled.

Good luck Erick, glad you got what you wanted for a long time. I'm just very sad that we will miss out on some great sculpts that you were going to do :(:(:(:(:(

All the best in your venture

Emma

Great news Erick congrats. Would you be doing figures too or would it just be statues ?

Congratulations man, best wishes to you and your new venture. I will be at the Comic Con so I will definitely stop by your booth!

Ryan

Congrats--look forward to seeing what you put out. I still would love to see Dean finished :)

Well, just keep doin' what you love, man. I'm happy to see that you're still going ahead with your Dean sculpt, though.

Last edited:
Back