Statue Weta: Zack Snyder's Justice League - Superman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Weta Workshop said:
We?ve suited up & joined Zack Snyder's Justice League
. Get your first glimpse of our Superman in-the-making. Resurrected in 1:4 scale, he?ll be fully revealed in a few short weeks! Sign up to be the first to know when heroes & villains land: https://events.wetanz.com/jlsc

IMBfZnc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure QS will make one too, but I'm definitely intrigued. Looking at the prices of their 1/6 stuff though has me worried about the price.

I'm sure QS will make one too, but I'm definitely intrigued. Looking at the prices of their 1/6 stuff though has me worried about the price.
Yep, you are right. I think we have to go with a little higher price than 1/3 prime 1 pieces.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Considering this is Weta, who have access to a completely CGI Cavill, I'm a bit disappointed by the likeness and the suit.

Considering this is Weta, who have access to a completely CGI Cavill, I'm a bit disappointed by the likeness and the suit.

They don't always get it right - look at their ghost in the shell scarjo :lol

I hope they blow the likeness personally, so it will be one less statue I will want lol. I have the 1:2 Prime Black suit Supes on order, but I prefer a smaller scale if someone makes one, so I will prolly sell it as fast as it arrives if one that looks good pops up.

It begins.
I hope the movie is great so we can get the league in 1/4 from weta and QS. Sideshows Movie PFs suck ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably the black suit. I hope they offer the red and blue suit variant. I have always wanted the Prime1 1/3 JL cavil in 1/4 scale.

I hope they make Knightmare Batman Statue.

Not sure about the overall sculpt just yet. Need to see more pics of it ...in more angles.

I expect an update next week.

Back