Zabriskie burglary update....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
For some reason I don't have access to post in the 'Announcements' forum, so can't update in the original thread... WTH Dave?! :lol... but Zabriskie's collectibles along with most of his other stolen belongings have been found and another suspected burglar is behind bars! Woo hooo!!! :chew Thanks to everyone for your support :) :duff

That's good to hear!

Was there any damage to any of the pieces once they were recovered?

For some reason I don't have access to post in the 'Announcements' forum, so can't update in the original thread... WTH Dave?! :lol... but Zabriskie's collectibles along with most of his other stolen belongings have been found and another suspected burglar is behind bars! Woo hooo!!! :chew Thanks to everyone for your support :) :duff

Not sure about small damages, but apparently all were recovered and he didn't mention anything about breakages, so that's a plus! I don't know all the details about the incident and the arrests, but I'm sure the community was pretty outraged and helped out a bit... what kind of person steals Olympic Medals?? The dregs of society, that's who.

Whatever happened to the investigation of the items that were stolen from Sideshow's booth at SDCC?

Not sure about small damages, but apparently all were recovered and he didn't mention anything about breakages, so that's a plus! I don't know all the details about the incident and the arrests, but I'm sure the community was pretty outraged and helped out a bit... what kind of person steals Olympic Medals?? The dregs of society, that's who.

Speaking of dregs to society, a funeral home in my area had someone break in and steal jewelry and other items off the dead. That's about as low as you can go.

Glad he got his items back!!! :banana

Back