Your Top 5 Dream Characters For a Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL ^^^ Yes...... i have my reasons for likeing her. I know most people dont. but on the bright side, i know the actress and last year for christmas she sent me 3 autographs and a christmas card!!!

wait let me clarify that answer alittle....Master_Blaster....

if the walking dead ever get statues, carol probably would never make the cut...heck....they make twd toys and busts now but still no carol. I do like other characters in that show....but....all the others are sure to be made. I picked carol cause she's one they would never pick.......not only that but I kinda do treat her as an idol. I was abused when I was young (kinda like her...but she was abused by her husband, my situation was a bit different) so many things about her are similar to my life, and when I see her, I see someone that over came that. I hope that makes sense. I would love to have a PF statue of her, I would pay just about anything for that....lol

I'm sorry. It just struck me odd when I first read someone had her on their list. Who am I to judge what someone likes. I don't see them ever making one but that's why this is a dream wish list.

Pinhead PF (so close :monkey2)
Blade Runner Rick Deckard
Maximus Decimus Meridius
LOTR Easterling
I,Robot "Sonny"

There are others, but these always tend to pop into my head when I think about dream PFs.

hmmm..well try to think of something different here, tho one or two have already been said i think

1: jareth - labyrinth
2: dirty harry
3: peter vincent or jerry dandridge from the 80's version fright night
4: jack crow - john carpenters vampires
5: marty mcfly..has to have his hover board tho.

1. Jean-Claude van Damme, preferably from Wrong Bet or Kickboxer.. but something futuristic from Timecop or Unisol will do too :)

2. Jack Bauer
3. Christopher Reeve Superman
4. Malcolm Reynolds
5. Leon

In order....

1. Michael Myers PF

2. The Bride (Kill Bill) PF - in yellow leather jumpsuit and Hitori Hanzo sword from Crazy 88 showdown scene

3. The Terminator (T1) T800 Endoskeleton PF

4. Buffy PF - new sculpt with better paint app and tailoring

Old Dracula(Gary Oldman) Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Travis Bickle (final shootout)

Jack Torrance -The Shinning

Alex -A Clockwork Orange

A Civil War Union soldier/ Confederate Soldier. I know it's a boring choice but I'm a Civil War buff and sideshow did great figures many years ago.

Old Dracula(Gary Oldman) Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Travis Bickle (final shootout)

Jack Torrance -The Shinning

Alex -A Clockwork Orange

A Civil War Union soldier/ Confederate Soldier. I know it's a boring choice but I'm a Civil War buff and sideshow did great figures many years ago.

I second Jack Torrance and Alex ACO. Between the two I vote Nicholson though. With the axe he would make an excellent PF. Licensing wise...who knows?

1. Jean-Claude van Damme, preferably from Wrong Bet or Kickboxer.. but something futuristic from Timecop or Unisol will do too :)

2. Jack Bauer
3. Christopher Reeve Superman
4. Malcolm Reynolds
5. Leon

A Van Damme fan that's nice to hear cause i'm a die hard fan myself so this would be my top 5 list:
Bloodsport,(With Bolo Yeung that would be epic).
Kickboxer,
Wrong bet,
Cyborg,
Death Warrant.

And maybe twoo more like Universal Soldier and Timecop.:goodpost:

1. Heath Ledger Joker
2. Batman comic version that's not standing on a cliche gargoyle and isn't crossing his leg's like he has to pee
3. Bioshock Big Daddy with little sister as EX
4. Scarecrow comic version
5.Carnage that doesn't suck

I second Jack Torrance and Alex ACO. Between the two I vote Nicholson though. With the axe he would make an excellent PF. Licensing wise...who knows?

Yeah, He'd be the one I'd choose. Both would work great as statues, but Jack slightly hunched over with axe in hand and crazed look would be awesome.

the-shining-jack_nicholson.jpg

From the movie Legend

1 Dark Lily
2 Jack in full armor

need these to go with LoD

3 Joseph Michael Linsner's Dawn
4 Michael Turner inspired Sara Pezzini Witchblade
5 Red Monika from Joe Madureira's Battle Chasers

Think I've posted multiple times but its fun to come back to this thread that never dies as your own tastes change.

1) Blitzway 1/3 scale Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon dungeon scene

2) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indy and dad on motorbike

3) Harrison Ford Blade Runner

4) (novels) King Conan on his throne

5) Daniel Craig Skyfall James Bond

Back