Your Most Obscure Sideshow "want"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kind of instantly degenerated into a regular-ass wishlist thread, so far from obscure that obscure would be a toll call from here.

Time to re-obscurify it.

I want a Major Charles Rane from Rolling Thunder, with removable hook:

gbq06321.jpg

Customikey said:
I met Davis! He and I went to the same college (FSU BA in Theater), at different times of course. He is fantastic.

Ha! That's funny. I met him at a cast party for Phantom like ten years ago when I worked at the Majestic. I forget how small a town New York City can be. *sniff* I miss NY.

12" figures from David Mack's Kabuki -- the agents of the Noh with removable masks would be the fulfillment of a dream for me.

Ok, you want obscure figures that will never, ever see the light of day? How about these...

12" Williams Daniels as Captain Nice from "Captain Nice" TV show
12" Imogene Coca as Shadd from "It's About Time" TV show
12" Joe E. Ross as Gronk from "It's About Time" TV show
12" Monster from "The Hideous Sun Demon" movie
12" David Hedison as The Fly from "The Fly" movie
12" Michael Berryman as Pluto from "The Hills Have Eyes" movie
12" Rondo Hatton as The Creeper
12" Vincent from "Beauty and the Beast" TV show

Let's see 'em make any of these! :wacky

Okay....I want a set of figures for Akira Kurosawa's "Kumonosu jô (Throne of Blood)" for several reasons...

1. It is a killer movie that has a direct link to the creation of Star Wars..
2. Toshiro Mifune is a bonafide movie GOD!!!
3. I want to see SSC make a full on set of samurai armor.

I know that Alfrex has a set of "Seven Samurai" figures, but they always have looked a little off to me. The accessories are great, but the likenesses seem a little wooden.

the Pitt and Willis characters from 12 monkeys !!!!!!

Fel9 said:
Okay....I want a set of figures for Akira Kurosawa's "Kumonosu jô (Throne of Blood)" for several reasons...

1. It is a killer movie that has a direct link to the creation of Star Wars..
2. Toshiro Mifune is a bonafide movie GOD!!!
3. I want to see SSC make a full on set of samurai armor.

I know that Alfrex has a set of "Seven Samurai" figures, but they always have looked a little off to me. The accessories are great, but the likenesses seem a little wooden.

Throne of Blood is a great movie, one of the best film versions of Macbeth. But as Star Wars links go, are you thinking of Hidden Fortress?

Seinfeld (Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine)

LOST

24 (Jack Bauer)

The Godfather

Michael Jordan

I must have a Jimmy Sparks with a control box for Gigantor! And, Gigantor has to be the size of SS/W Sauron. AND the control box that Jimmy has must have a button that wirelessly transmits to the Gigantor statue and causes him to play the original theme song heard here:

https://www.gigantor.org/

Edit: The song doesn't play in Firefox, just IE.

:banana :banana

Last edited:
I'd really like a 12 inch Selene. Selene is the only Underworld character I'd buy though.

I would really love some 1/4 Krull pieces...if anyone here even remembers that movie from 1983.

A Slayer would be my number 1 choice:

krull-slayer-dvd2.jpg

Josette said:
I'd really like a 12 inch Selene. Selene is the only Underworld character I'd buy though.

I'd get Victor as well. Give him an alternate "seperating" head, and he'd be golden!

Not sure if this is obscure of overlooked...

Those we do not speak of from The Village.

1/6th Scale Orgazmo figures

Orgazmo
Choda Boy
Jizz Master Zero
Dave the Lighting Guy
G Fresh
Sancho

:D

Back