Your ideal figure/statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Rick Deckard from Blade Runner, preferably from HT or Blitzway.

Lately I am craving the trio from Jaws too though. I've started nagging the companies again on Facebook.

Man after my own heart (on both 1/6 Blade Runner and Jaws).

A 1/6 diorama of the Orca with Quint, Brody, and Hooper... and Bruce, the shark, of course. I think I might be able to swear off collecting if I had that.

I wish you success in your nagging. We would all benefit. Although, I gather that licensed Jaws figures will happen when hell freezes over. I've heard that one actor/estate of the trio (I don't know which) is opposed to any merchandise whatsoever and won't allow his likeness to be used. Shaw would be my guess.

It's definitely Shaw. Roy Scheider approved Seaquest DSV merchandise when he was alive, I doubt his state would deny figures now. Shaw always came across as a total prick in interviews and in real life so my money's on his estate being the holdup. His kids must have inherited that prick gene.

My dream figure would be a 1:6 scale Brienne of Tarth with her original armour and sword done by Fullmetal, real leather where applicable, and with a body correctly proportioned for Gwendoline Christie.

image.jpg

Waldorf and Statler 1:1 Muppets with balcony. That would go right on my living room wall in a hurry. If you want me to pick a toy, then 1/6 Dude from the big Lebowski.

Brienne is one of the best characters in GoT.

Much more bearable than Dany's acting at the least...

If I was filthy rich?

I'd get the XM guys to build me a 1:1 G1 Optimus Prime statue on my driveway, inside my fenced mansion.

I would love to see Blitzway or Enterbay (Hot Toys would be awesome but that may be too much wishful thinking) tackle these characters all in 1/6:

Barry Lyndon - Kubrick's Barry Lyndon
Aguirre - Herzog's Aguirre The Wrath of God
Frank Booth - Blue Velvet
Jake Gittes - Chinatown

Great sculpt, great paint, lots of accessories. I think a 1/6 Road Warrior would be killer with a beat and clean head sculpt. VTS, Hot Toys, whoever makes it I don't care as long as it looks good.

Other than that I'd love high quality WWE 1/6 figures.

If you could have any character in any scale or statue, Who would it be and why?

:dunno

Well, for me, Iron Studios may have done it - or come close w. it's newest 1/4 polys. But I'd love a film "assassin costume" Winter Soldier, 1/4 scale, switch-out heads - masked/unmasked/portrait and switch-out arms (knives/rifle). I'd settle for the movie poster pose, tho. And a Cap to go with him throwing the shield -which SSC already did, but with a film-accurate portrait (or two). With some sort of diorama base.

Keep hoping a company will do these at it just seems so OBVIOUS LOL but no luck so far. :cool:

Wow...narrowing my wish list down to one is a challenge. It's been great though watching it slowly get whittled away over the years and now I can glance at my shelf and see several items that were once impossible dreams staring back at me with their plastic eyes.

My favorite scale is 6/7inch scale, so Marvel Legends/SW Black/NECA stuff is what I want more of.

Battle Damaged Murphy face RoboCop from NECA

Vince and Jules from Pulp Fiction that Diamond Select had been "promising" for three years now

Keaton Returns suit and Val Kilmer Panther Batman by NECA

6 Inch line of GI Joe classics (although Articulated Icons pretty much nailed Storm Shadow, if it's ever actually released)

Figma/SHF/Revoltech style Kaneda (AKIRA) figure that's fully poseable, to go with the bike that was already released in 2004

Joker/Superman from DKR from Mezco's One:12

A really good 6 inch Indiana Jones....nobody's made one yet

Transformers Titan Scale Predaking on a par with the excellent Devastator release

Transformers reissues of the G1 vintage Dinobots

Figma/SHF/whatever of Lone Wolf and Cub

Macross Plus YF-19 in hi-metal scale

OK. If I have to pick just one...I guess I'd have to go with Vince and Jules just cause it's never been done. We had block figures and Kenner style figures and big tall talking dolls in recent years, but never actual action figures. That just barely edges out the rest of my wish list. But it would be nice to someday see it all.

I think we need some more great female characters up in this house...

1/6 or 1/4 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider)
1/6 Diana from V: The Final Battle
1/6 Selene from Underworld (a GOOD version with an impeccable sculpt... Star Ace is crap)
1/6 Cersei Lannister in the Black Queen outfit with crown from last season (ThreeZero might go there eventually)
1/6 Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn (an absolute ******ing no-brainer, which we may very well get from HT with any luck)

And I'd customize all of them to my liking with premium accessories, pro paint jobs, etc.

If I had to go with just one, it would be the one that will never get made, Diana from the original V. Next to Darth Vader, she's my favorite childhood sci-fi villain.

Back