Your favorite 1/6 scale SSC figure to date

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkarn009

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite 1/6 figure to date is and why.

Mine is the SSC 1/6th scale AOTC Obi-wan Kenobi.
It would be my favorite not only because it's one of my favorite characters but because i was very satisfied with what came in the box.
The head sculpt is superb, i see a lot of Ewan's likeness in the face and the factory paint job is surprisingly very good.
Maybe its just my figure?:dunno

The entire outfit is very nice from the cloak, tunic and down to the boots.
All the accessories and the weapons are finely detailed down to the smallest detail.
Other great thing was that it was one of the cheaper figures i've bought and it was well worth it and would recommend it to anyone considering picking one up.

The only two things that would have made this figure better is if they had used the same fabric for the tunic as was on the prototype and the buck body had stronger joints.

Otherwise its great :clap
201207141615521.jpg

201207141613381.jpg

Last edited:
If it's about those which were bought... den none.
:lol

I've got a whopping total of THREE; Greedo, Hammerhead & phase1 yellow clone cmdr. The rest of their figures do nothing for me.

I'd say it's a toss up between those two aliens - I like them both. SSC did good with them - great detail, posability etc. After the Tusken Raider, no more SSC for me. I dislike the majority of their offerings.

Captain Jack Sparrow.

I almost didn't even buy him. He was only my second figure which cost over $200 (after Indy.) But the detail and the accessories are just amazing. All around, he's the best 12" figure I own.

Out of Star Wars figures: Boba is clearly the best made. Greedo is up there too. But I love my Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi the best!

Captain Jack Sparrow.

I almost didn't even buy him. He was only my second figure which cost over $200 (after Indy.) But the detail and the accessories are just amazing. All around, he's the best 12" figure I own.

Out of Star Wars figures: Boba is clearly the best made. Greedo is up there too. But I love my Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi the best!

Favorite SIDESHOW, Not Hot Toys ;)

Count Orlok, in glorious colour. Only thing I can fault with him is the Buck body. Otherwise, he's superbly hideous.

Back