You can't make this $#*! up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i eat nutella with a spoon.

...then eat my bread separately.

i dont have to buy this., coz its pretty much the same thing.
ferrero_rocher.jpg

That is sick...and they want to lower the age to 14 for girls to legally get married. :horror:

"Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband."

"Two years ago, Zamzami incited further controversy in Morocco when he said it was permissible for pregnant women to drink alcohol"

Both quotes from the same clown. Here's the problem, it's a sin to drink alcohol under Islamic law. So, the dudes full of ____.

I sure hope they're not dumb enough to pass this law. That'd be messed on so many levels.

But that does not mean...

Beit husband or wife, how anyone could even put the two together is ____ing completely beyond comprehension. :cuckoo:

Nowhere in the Quran does it allow a Muslim to have sex with a dead wife

This is just a bunch of ignorant BS. Pathetic

Precisely. If or why this'd be passed as a new law is mind boggling. Wtf is going on in this world. :dunno

Nowhere in the Quran does it allow a Muslim to have sex with a dead wife

This is just a bunch of ignorant BS. Pathetic

And nowhere in Egypt either. I've yet to come across a reputable news outlet that has seen fit to run this story. I suspect it's contrived BS. When this turns up in a media source I trust, I'll give this story some credence.

No, I snorted it. I find information gets to my brain quicker that way.

I don't make inferrences based on religious texts because I don't consider any arbitrary assertion to hold even the slightest cognitive value. But considering the weight fatwas have held in the past, present and future, writing any of them off as illegitimate by non-believers or those who profess to not accept the dominant culture of the region doesn't strike me as relevant. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this became law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back