You can't make this $#*! up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CASPER_PS2.jpg

LOL too funny! I bet this guy as a kid told his teacher that the dog ate his homework daily as well :lol

I saw a news story this past week where an Continental Airlines mechanic got sucked into a jet engine at ~70% full power. I don't dare post a link to the pics. Poor SOB was literally puréed into thousands of pieces. The plane was full of passengers and conducting some type of test at the gate before take off.

I saw a news story this past week where an Continental Airlines mechanic got sucked into a jet engine at ~70% full power. I don't dare post a link to the pics. Poor SOB was literally puréed into thousands of pieces. The plane was full of passengers and conducting some type of test at the gate before take off.

That's...gotta hurt!!!!!

george-costanza.jpg

I bet this guy is a truck driver.

Probably. Dumbass truckers.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Just saw that! :( What a horrible way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back