You and Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tereuo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What have you learned from Superman, throughout the years?
cbbc58718328dcf7589eb072029c3737.jpg
e85f03916c0a2e10a376be5996e8f10c.jpg

1)Being the virtuous Boy Scout can be a hindrance
2)Christopher Reeve IS Superman
3)John Williams theme IS Superman's Theme
4)Only Superman The Movie and Superman II should have been made
Superman is a great comic book character, even if a little outdated. He may not be a human, but he was raised as a human. No one can be that pure and virtuous all the time. I'm sure even the Pope has said, "Look at the rack on that one!" a time or two in his life. Not Supes. He's too perfect. I still enjoy the character, but he's just a little too sanitary. I need my heroes with some flaws, so I lean more towards Marvel than DC.
Ryan

1)Being the virtuous Boy Scout can be a hindrance
2)Christopher Reeve IS Superman
3)John Williams theme IS Superman's Theme
4)Only Superman The Movie and Superman II should have been made
Superman is a great comic book character, even if a little outdated. He may not be a human, but he was raised as a human. No one can be that pure and virtuous all the time. I'm sure even the Pope has said, "Look at the rack on that one!" a time or two in his life. Not Supes. He's too perfect. I still enjoy the character, but he's just a little too sanitary. I need my heroes with some flaws, so I lean more towards Marvel than DC.
Ryan
I love this answer

He has plenty of flaws in the current DCEU and people complain he's too much of a jerk :lol finding that happy medium obviously isn't easy for him.

I like Supes when teamed up with Batman. The contrast and mutual esteem between the two are most interesting. World's finest, after all. :)

His ideals, people. What have you learned from his ideals.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

His ideals, people. What have you learned from his ideals.

To strive to be the best you can and to never give up. Yeah is a Big Blue Boy Scout, but in a cynical world it is better to be an optimist than a pessimist. There are enough angry, doom and gloom heroes. That is why Batman always knew Superman should be the leader, because all the other heroes respected and idolized him...they would follow him. As much as Superman's Honour could be his undoing, it is also why everyone trusts him.

To strive to be the best you can and to never give up. Yeah is a Big Blue Boy Scout, but in a cynical world it is better to be an optimist than a pessimist. There are enough angry, doom and gloom heroes. That is why Batman always knew Superman should be the leader, because all the other heroes respected and idolized him...they would follow him. As much as Superman's Honour could be his undoing, it is also why everyone trusts him.
*stands and claps*

Back