Yodacappy's Projects - Currently: Curio And Yoda's Hut UPDATE 6/17!!! Post #115

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to your take on the two missing band instruments. The Bigger of the two has always held a fascination for me. I was searching google today and found a couple good pics of it- but that ain't saying much. It appears to be on a raised L shape

The taller instrument is similar to a wash tub base.

SWW_CBM_SWHS_pic_1.jpg

The other has a chair next to him so I'm using the set from SDCC for the figures so that I'll already have the chair and here's the instrument:

SWW_CBM_SWHS_drum_player.jpg

SWW_CBM_SWHS_drum_player_2.jpg

Last edited:
The taller instrument is similar to a wash tub base.

SWW_CBM_SWHS_pic_1.jpg

The other has a chair next to him so I'm using the set from SDCC for the figures so that I'll already have the chair and here's the instrument:

SWW_CBM_SWHS_drum_player.jpg

Yeah, but there's a couple boxes on either side of that piece with a couple of metal orbs on it.

Yeah, but there's a couple boxes on either side of that piece with a couple of metal orbs on it.

Do you have a pic of that? I'm planning to watch that segment of the Holiday special repeatedly to make sure I get everything incorporated :FREAK:

Do you have a pic of that? I'm planning to watch that segment of the Holiday special repeatedly to make sure I get everything incorporated :FREAK:

The pics are from SW and they really dont show alot. You can make out the metal thing in the center.

Send me your e-mail and Ill forward what I got.

Should have the 1/6 black bodysuit prototype done Saturday hopefully while waiting for suitable weather to finish the curio!

Will post pictures of the bodysuit as soon as it's ready! :)

Decided to go a different direction with the bodysuits so it will be a little longer on it but not much!

Going to be a while on the curio. Unfortunately, temperatures in the southern US aren't very conducive to poly sealing so we have to wait for it to cool down.

In the meantime, I'm still hashing out the bodysuits, researching the instruments to make sure I get those right, will work on the Yoda's Hut display and my latest project, working on my horror movie script.

Going to be a while on the curio. Unfortunately, temperatures in the southern US aren't very conducive to poly sealing so we have to wait for it to cool down.

In the meantime, I'm still hashing out the bodysuits, researching the instruments to make sure I get those right, will work on the Yoda's Hut display and my latest project, working on my horror movie script.

Poly it in the night time. As long as its under 35 degrees u are OK.

Poly it in the night time. As long as its under 35 degrees u are OK.

Unfortunately, the only time we can do it is during the day. Pretty sure you meant 85 not 35...lol but just to give you an example, it won't get below 85 until about 9pm tonight and at 10 am it'll already be very close to 85. Summers are rough in Georgia, especially when you add in humidity of 70% plus once it actually cools off some.

No I meant 35 im a cunuk! Im guessing after 9 is your bed time lol. I don't understand the measurement u guys have for the temperature.

No I meant 35 im a cunuk! Im guessing after 9 is your bed time lol. I don't understand the measurement u guys have for the temperature.

Yeah, we have the farenheit deal going on. With the humidity, etc. it' really needs to be about 29 C or lower for it to have the right conditions for drying time here. At 35 C, the humidity is so thick here that it wouldn't ever dry.

FINALLY, got to do some polyurethaning! (but I broke my phone so no pics) :(

Still a few things to do with it. I know, I know...

Back