Yoda/Clone Trooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty disappointing that the light stops halfway for an otherwise stellar piece.

probably the same amount--but since you can see the full blade with those PF's it wouldn't look wrong.

Plus it looks like the Clonetrooper is stopping some of the light from reaching the other side.

I think you guys are right about the clone trooper blocking some of the light, see how much of it is reflected on his chestpiece in this pic? It looks like a light dagger, just not a lighsaber :p

DSC07922_resize.jpg
DSC07921_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Like others said, it only goes about halfway up. They are slightly better than on this piece, but the brightest parts are at the hilt and the point of the lightsaber.

Yup, gotta agree with this. Most of the other PFs don't have the light really travel up more than half the saber too :eek:

But most of those are a lot longer sabers tho, aren't they.

I've only got the Obi-Wan PF, but that lights up fairly well, if it was around half the length, like Yoda's most likely is, then it should be all very bright, in theory.

:lol Honestly with the way we Star Wars fans get so caught up in accuracy I thought you seriously wanted to know. :duh

:D

well i just had my waitlist convert. I think I might hold onto it for awhile because it's not in stock and it's still an impressive piece.

So when are we going to take turns holding each others light sabers:naughty:banana

Back