Yoda/Clone Trooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjimmyjones85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, I love Sideshow... I have dropped almost all collectibles for Sideshow...

I love your products...

I love your customer service...

I love Dusty !

but...

I hate this:

DSC07922_resize.jpg

7216press12001.jpg

7216press13001.jpg

If you could not get the light function to work, why not cut it out completely and save us some money ?

This is horrid. It looks almost broken !

Someone tell me something please !

:bangheadThat's worse than my Darth Maul, at least the whole thing stopped working at once on mine.

I gotta say guys, if you have a better idea on how to light a saber then lets hear it.

This is the way sabers have been lit forever.

I gotta say guys, if you have a better idea on how to light a saber then lets hear it.

This PF should've had two light sources - one in Yoda and one in the clone.

The body of the Clone seems to absorb all the light, that should have been accounted for.

Ok, I'll admit that is a great idea. I wonder if anyone thought of that before?

I dont think anyone thought of that on the production team. They thought of the light saber as having one light source since its most likely attached to yoda's hand.

Two light sources might work but if the light coming from the hilt isnt strong enough, it will look distorted.

Here's another idea: When you find out things like this won't work in production/manufacturing... scrap the idea of electronics altogether and drop the price of the product accordingly so that you do not devalue it for your customers. :lecture

Of course, that might just make too much sense.

JJJ and I would be glad to be part of a focus group on this kind of stuff. Our price is fair - free PFs. :rock

WOW, what a dissapointment. I was pretty excited when I first saw it at SDCC last year. Was planning on purchasing this PF in the future. Might still buy it for the right price.

I don't think the saber lighting up has anything to do with the clone. I could be wrong, but I think it lights up as well as all the others, the clone just makes it look worse. That's why I never turn mine on, they just don't look that great.

Back