Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i think i'd be best if the lightsaber came as a whole piece and you just have to put it or attach in place...who knows!

They will last a while.

The only potential worry I have on this piece is that the angle on the lightsaber halves might not match up just right--that's got to be a perfectly straight line through the clone.

They will last a while.

The only potential worry I have on this piece is that the angle on the lightsaber halves might not match up just right--that's got to be a perfectly straight line through the clone.

Hadn't thought of that. It's one of the downsides to the Obi-Wan and Vader PF's, their lightsaber hilts look slight bent in their hands. But it's slight enough not to be a big deal.

In regards to this piece, since the saber will light up, maybe its one solid piece going through the clone and not two seperate halves.

I hope it is one solid piece, I think with the light effect it almost has to be. If that's the case, that will help keep it in line.

Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

That's kinda weak! I think the retail price tag of $350 is a bit high IMO....

Not really. It 50 bucks more then Dooku($299) and this lights up and has Yoda and a clone. Thats pretty good for only 50 more bucks not too mention Ad's will have this for less the direct through SS.

Looks awesome! But it also looks a oversized diorama to me. I personally think that SS would never make a Yoda stand alone/by himself PF. Because It will be small compare to the rest of the PF's, and SS knows that it will also costs cheaper. I am pretty sure SS wants to keep the price around $300.00. Therefore the previous Yoda came with Luke, and now, with a clone.
This PF statue looks great like I said before, I just think it will be hard to display him and able to see his face view without getting block by the clone, if you know what I mean.

Looks awesome! But it also looks a oversized diorama to me. I personally think that SS would never make a Yoda stand alone/by himself PF. Because It will be small compare to the rest of the PF's, and SS knows that it will also costs cheaper. I am pretty sure SS wants to keep the price around $300.00. Therefore the previous Yoda came with Luke, and now, with a clone.

They could always do it riding a Kybuck like Gentle Giant animated piece

Q1 is going to be rough for sure. I may have to cancel some exclusives and get regulars from dealers so I don't have totally cancel anything.

Back